with Haz Tos and the Kings Men
[Until March 21st]

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Joe Diamond
Bank Screenshots/Skills: I have a total of a whopping 50k rn but have 29 primaries(currently on phone and dont have screenshot so will upload when I get these screenshots)
Player Level: 115 or so
Can I be Self Sufficient: Yes I have everything that I would need to make guns or drugs to make money.
Prior Orgs: Communist party, Axe gang, DGR, Lost Guardians, was cool with alot of people from informal but was not in the Org
Refers: You know me Johny boi

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Y.R.N. Requests a possible Alliance

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Y.R.N. Requests a possible Alliance
Need to have a meeting ingame with my higher command and we can arrange a meeting for this matter. [Good to see our fellow brothers sticking together.]

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Need to have a meeting ingame with my higher command and we can arrange a meeting for this matter. [Good to see our fellow brothers sticking together.]
Alright contact me when you see me in town.

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Uniform's have been added to the requirements.

AmericanMade

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yo weren't you threatening me telling me to leave my org or you will keep raiding me
Don't worry about Daniel and "abz" They can't do anything to us :) He just knows we are Becoming very powerful.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Don't worry about Daniel and "abz" They can't do anything to us :) He just knows we are Becoming very powerful.
Don't be talking the trash unless your accounting for the smoke xc nobody gonna try and dawg my homies group. And im sure his allies would not take kindly to it either

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I just love how everybody be trying to Neutral us but stay talking shit behind our back. Loyalty is key. Danniel knows he talks down on us. A lot of people do because we take in the new and poor and turn them into top players. @thtgeekydude you aren't even in town brother, don't come side ways bud

AmericanMade

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Don't be talking the trash unless your accounting for the smoke xc nobody gonna try and dawg my homies group. And im sure his allies would not take kindly to it either
Who says were not accounting for the smoke, recently I've had nothing to feel worried for.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I just love how everybody be trying to Neutral us but stay talking shit behind our back. Loyalty is key. Danniel knows he talks down on us. A lot of people do because we take in the new and poor and turn them into top players. @thtgeekydude you aren't even in town brother, don't come side ways bud
he wouldn't be here asking for an Neutrality pact unless he didn't want it and you in all gods honesty dont think just because im gone for a few months that i dont have the squad?, Y'all are cool but when youre getting rekt by my mans Hillwoods and still talkin then im not so sure you are. But dont worry you'll get it when im back

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I feel this brother, people talk shit then try to shake your hand. GS9 + Narcos>>>>

AmericanMade

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

he wouldn't be here asking for an Neutrality pact unless he didn't want it and you in all gods honesty dont think just because im gone for a few months that i dont have the squad?, Y'all are cool but when youre getting rekt by my mans Hillwoods and still talkin then im not so sure you are. But dont worry you'll get it when im back
You really think we all scared bout you and hillwood, btw hillwood can only do anything at all when they with 1%. And how have we been getting "rekt" Please explain.

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@thtgeekydude Bro, whatchu talm bout. 1% has yet to successfully raid us. Hillwood Hustlaz don't do shit but mug us at premium lockers. Get off our page bro. You aint welcome round these parks anymore

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Due to @thtgeekydude, The Belmonts are now considered "Disliked", You can get the "smoke" when you come back babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.