dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name: Tony D'Amico
Skills/Level Screenshots:

View attachment 13724View attachment 13725

Previous Organizations: Sparta, Guzman Family (Current)

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a more tight-net org with skilled members and org activity, I was told this org was good by smoky and I checked it out and I would be very interested in joining.

Refers (If you have any): Smoky

Bans: I got a minor 1 day ban and will pm clan leader to try to get it waived
accepted. Meet with me in game to get your clan name.
In Game Name: Jimmy Faker

Previous Organizations: The Guzman Family

Why do you want to join?: I'd like to join in order to make friends with like-minded individuals in order to have fun and prosper in the landscape of Monolith.
I believe I can be a great asset in all organization activities and I can be a dedicated and active member.

Refers (If you have any): There's some people I know that are part of this org now : George Ppifa, Paul Kraken and Tony D'amico

Snafu

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name: Matthew Shelton

Previous Organizations: None.

Why do you want to join?:
So far every Nebula member Ive met has been pretty cool. I'm mostly looking to make friends on this server and expand upon skills required within an org like this.

1637117860760.png
240FFCAA765CB5FC56EAF92FB4CC61E85BB68126

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name: Matthew Shelton

Previous Organizations: None.

Why do you want to join?:
So far every Nebula member Ive met has been pretty cool. I'm mostly looking to make friends on this server and expand upon skills required within an org like this.

View attachment 13735
240FFCAA765CB5FC56EAF92FB4CC61E85BB68126

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name: Jimmy Faker

Previous Organizations: The Guzman Family

Why do you want to join?: I'd like to join in order to make friends with like-minded individuals in order to have fun and prosper in the landscape of Monolith.
I believe I can be a great asset in all organization activities and I can be a dedicated and active member.

Refers (If you have any): There's some people I know that are part of this org now : George Ppifa, Paul Kraken and Tony D'amico
Accepted. Find me in game to get your clan name.

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name:Salaam Yousef

Skills/Level Screenshots: View attachment 13733i am also level 80 put i cant screensho it using snipping tool as itdissapears when i try
Previous Organizations: Unity

Why do you want to join?:I have friends in the clan and i would like to base with people instead of getting raided everyday by myself i can contribute to base defending

Refers (If you have any): Corbin Bate Paul Kraken might have a word about me but Corbin was my main partner before he joined you guys today
Bans: Meta gaming when i was new
Accepted. Find me in game to get your clan name.

Reactions: Tye

Daniel Mac

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name: Daniel Mac

Skills/Level Screenshots: The pic is too large Ill just tell them Metal working: 1 Crafting:1 Cooking: 1 Fishing: 1 Mining: 11 Chemistry: 1 Woodcuting: 4 Farming: 5 Level: 16 BTW Im new to the game :)

Previous Organizations: None

Why do you want to join?: Ive seen your clan and it looks really cool and i Am Active every single day and i wanna earn some money too like Robbing and stuff

Refers (If you have any): No

Last edited:

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name: Daniel Mac

Skills/Level Screenshots: The pic is too large Ill just tell them Metal working: 1 Crafting:1 Cooking: 1 Fishing: 1 Mining: 11 Chemistry: 1 Woodcuting: 4 Farming: 5 Level: 16 BTW Im new to the game :)

Previous Organizations: None

Why do you want to join?: Ive seen your clan and it looks really cool and i Am Active every single day and i wanna earn some money too like Robbing and stuff

Refers (If you have any): No

Hi Daniel, I apologize, I didn't get an alert with your application for some reason. Go ahead and message me in game 840-841-4202 and I can talk to you about the clan

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

you guys are walking loot

hmm? I think you have the roles a bit reversed there. Last I checked I'm sitting here on all your loot. Last time Mside tried some shit with me, mofo ended up taking a dirt nap next to his exploded shitty ass green skyline.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hmm? I think you have the roles a bit reversed there. Last I checked I'm sitting here on all your loot. Last time Mside tried some shit with me, mofo ended up taking a dirt nap next to his exploded shitty ass green skyline.
ratio?

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name: Sharkqueza Chavez

Skills/Level Screenshots: 1643149802348.png
Previous Organizations: YFG and GDK

Why do you want to join?: I was to leave this fragrp behind and become passive making guns, cakes, etc

Refers (If you have any): @Tone

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name: Franklin Applesauce

Skills/Level Screenshots: No but here is my bank bank.jpg

Previous Organizations: Paradox

Why do you want to join?: i love dustin

Refers (If you have any): @Weedle @puvz

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

is this org still recruiting

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I apologize everyone, The clan was taking a small break from Mono - We did a Rust Wipe together and then I was doing my own thing for a couple weeks. But I'll be coming back into Mono this week and can accept your clan memberships when I log in next.

Reactions: Tye