Supreme

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

For once I have to agree with a decision made by devs because look at the security increase this way, So on downtime’s you prob won’t be raiding but the chances of actually doing it is higher, Cause there is always a Chief, a captain and the two lieutenants, then there’s always swat for some odd reason then the Police sergeant usually has like 2 or 3, then Police officers is just there to help and then there’s usually one or two security guards now, so on peak times there will be more than enough to raid power plant, and then you might think oh but that means we have to fight more to get out of there alive, you don’t even have to fight in the first place, get a suppressed weapon and take out the cameras if there’s a security guard then take him out or zip tie him, it’s actually a lot easier if you look at it in that way.

This goes back to what I said beforehand, it’s really about preparation. Even since they updated it to 12, me and my guys still get kerosene. I think change is always a good thing, sometimes is just takes time to realize.