TheCalculusHero

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey,

I have over 1000 hours in DarkRP, co-owned a popular server and been head of staff on another. Muchos experience you could say, but this was all years ago. But not in this server, just like 1/2 hours playtime.

So I am basically new again, with lots of questions and things to find out. The question I would like answered now is; How do the bad guys come into play in this RP server?

I have seen many people civilian jobs, great job on that, DarkRP always lacked that. I have seen dozens of public service people. Barely seen any 'bad guys'. If I saw a chase with police and bad guys, the bad guys were outnumbered by factor 3/4 at least.

What is there to do for bad guys?
Is there any organized crime?
Would they want to invite a new guy with loads of experience in DarkRP?

Sincerely yours,

TheCalculusHero

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Bad guys are the same as normal civs - you just choose to break the law by fleeing cops, making drugs and having illegal guns.

The cops will always be more OP than you like in real life unless you join an org(gang) to help you out.

Basically being a bad guy is just trying to go undetected as you commit crimes for guns and money, and shooting when you have to shoot.

Kevin Hansen

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Plenty of stuff to do, firstly obviously raid people or the banks on the map. If you want to pull it off you have to be smart or good in pvp.

You got the orgs that do plenty of illegal stuff from, drug making, weapons, raiding.

Im sure if you work on levelling up your skills/ good at pvp you can get yourself into an org if they like you etc.

TheCalculusHero

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Plenty of stuff to do, firstly obviously raid people or the banks on the map. If you want to pull it off you have to be smart or good in pvp.

You got the orgs that do plenty of illegal stuff from, drug making, weapons, raiding.

Im sure if you work on levelling up your skills/ good at pvp you can get yourself into an org if they like you etc.
Ty man, much appreciated. Sorry for being a dick in the event, you didn't give me ammo in the first round + ignored me when I asked it 10 times, and not a weapon in the second, which left me kinda triggered. You only try to make a fun event for everyone =).

Kevin Hansen

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Think you got the wrong person man lol.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Ty man, much appreciated. Sorry for being a dick in the event, you didn't give me ammo in the first round + ignored me when I asked it 10 times, and not a weapon in the second, which left me kinda triggered. You only try to make a fun event for everyone =).
Oh sorry fella I couldn't hear you - if you were typing it chances are I flew away sozzles. Good luck and welcome though!

TheCalculusHero

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am currently just finding out some stuff I guess, but it is not as fun when you are alone.

I did some mining, woodchopping, work as a mechanic & work as a delivery guy (2min cd on missions is obnoxious). Slowly driving around L1 to get to know it better. Stewart spawned me in L2 now, and have no idea how to get out, but I will find out! At least I got some copper chunks now ^^. Currently level ~11. Any suggestions on what to do next?

Greetings,

TheCalculusHero

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If you see the bad guys there not doing there job right lol

TheCalculusHero

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If you see the bad guys there not doing there job right lol
Unless they rob a bank right? Or stuff like that, I suppose the cops get a message of that.

Even if that is the case, it makes it hard for me to engage with those people as I am trying to find people to play with, which revolves mostly around the criminal circuit.

Greetings.

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Unless they rob a bank right? Or stuff like that, I suppose the cops get a message of that.
Even on bank raids man you want as few people to know as possible if you want cash there are 3 styles of bank raid silent, hostage, and loud

Silent- go in lockpick and bag in out as quick as possible with as much as you can carry

Hostage- ziptie someone and negotiate with police while you drill the safes you need at least 6 people in later 1 4 people for layer 2 with you( not a rule just a recommendation) have 1 person negotiate and 1 person on hostage duty for constant fearrp after you get the money try to negotiate release. Sometimes it's great sometimes you get chopped.

Loud- big guns 8 people and just drill and kill no negotiating no nothing highest risk not highest profit tho people mostly do this for the frags tbh

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hostage raids also turn into loud raids about 80% of the time it's not how it suppose to be but for whatever reason it just pops off

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hostage raids also turn into loud raids about 80% of the time it's not how it suppose to be but for whatever reason it just pops off
Well the PD doesn't tend to comply with demands, so everyone takes turns shooting at each other for 30 minutes - 2 hours.

TheCalculusHero

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Well the PD doesn't tend to comply with demands, so everyone takes turns shooting at each other for 30 minutes - 2 hours.
Isn't that fail to value life or something? It shouldn't be the goal of public servants to just kill (criminal) civilians.

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Isn't that fail to value life or something? It shouldn't be the goal of public servants to just kill (criminal) civilians.
Meh, the whole reason why most people do hostage situations is so they have someone to shoot at, so no one tends to care too much

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

pretty much the only thing for veteran crims is fragrp, so yea.