Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WaTeR_MeLoN
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174143790
Your Character Name: Klarj Akbaark

Target Steam Name: lil pat
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128221758
Target Character Name (if known): Nick Faire

Request reason: He put me in jail for reckless driving for 10 minutes, as it says by the cheat sheet written by a moderator reckless driving is a 200$ fine and not a 10 minute jail sentence. Also right away he pulls his gun on me and i was unarmed
When did the situation occur?: now
Your evidence to support your claim: ask him
Additional members involved/witnessing: nobody

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Provide some sort of evidence within 24 hours or this will be denied.

Under review.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WaTeR_MeLoN
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174143790
Your Character Name: Klarj Akbaark

Target Steam Name: lil pat
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128221758
Target Character Name (if known): Nick Faire

Request reason: He put me in jail for reckless driving for 10 minutes, as it says by the cheat sheet written by a moderator reckless driving is a 200$ fine and not a 10 minute jail sentence. Also right away he pulls his gun on me and i was unarmed
When did the situation occur?: now
Your evidence to support your claim: ask him
Additional members involved/witnessing: nobody
The cheat sheet isnt offical. Its just a guideline that u can follow it u want to.

Water_Melon

Years of Mono

LV

The cheat sheet isnt offical. Its just a guideline that u can follow it u want to.
First, i meant 2000$ and not 200$. Secondly, it was made to match more like irl cops do it. You dont go to jail for 10 years for reckless driving

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to go ahead and involve myself seeing as I've been called out.

@WaTer_MeLoN If you actually read the sheet and or the post I made alongside that sheet which is seen under the Rockford Police Department, you'd be aware that all laws were sourced from the Law-Book and with that asking readers to look into the law-book if unsure about something is seen on the sheet that could be wrong. Even worse you clearly did not read the Reckless driving section well enough cause there's info missing from what you say.

reckless driving is a 200$ fine and not a 10 minute jail sentence.
if you read the section you wouldn't be this wrong. Plus there is always the chance that the wrong charge was spoken when you got arrested.

Lil pat is correct here, if you @WaTer_MeLoN ever read the post you'd understand that it is not official.

Find the original post here: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/punishment-cheat-sheet.9259/

Water_Melon

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to go ahead and involve myself seeing as I've been called out.

@WaTer_MeLoN If you actually read the sheet and or the post I made alongside that sheet which is seen under the Rockford Police Department, you'd be aware that all laws were sourced from the Law-Book and with that asking readers to look into the law-book if unsure about something is seen on the sheet that could be wrong. Even worse you clearly did not read the Reckless driving section well enough cause there's info missing from what you say.

if you read the section you wouldn't be this wrong. Plus there is always the chance that the wrong charge was spoken when you got arrested.

Lil pat is correct here, if you @WaTer_MeLoN ever read the post you'd understand that it is not official.

Find the original post here: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/punishment-cheat-sheet.9259/
Oh ya sorry it said 5 minutes in jail. I still got double that. I saw that it wasnt official but i still believe that it was a bad call.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Oh ya sorry it said 5 minutes in jail. I still got double that. I saw that it wasnt official but i still believe that it was a bad call.
I can admit it was a bad call on my part. But personally I dont follow the guidelines and I just do as i think is a valid punishment

D

Deleted member 902

Situation seems to be resolved.

Closing this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.