Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: lil pat
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28182488
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Nick Beters

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Nick

Reason for Report: False Warning Point
Time of Occurrence: 7:50pm 2/6/18
Evidence to support your claim: None but my claims. A guy hit my car and asked for insurance near the club catalyst intersection. I drove off and parked at the cuff breaker. The same guy then walked from club catalyst over to where I was. He is still asking for insurance. I felt threatened as he could have easily pulled a gun and mugged me for hitting his car. So before he had a chance I pulled my gun and told him to leave the area. He didnt leave so I went ahead and shot at him stomach. He continued to ask for insurance at this point. A then shoot him a few more times. He doesnt die but hes still asking for insurance. I put one more shot into him which kills him. I then hop in my car and drive off. Apparently this was failrp as I didnt kill sensibly. I felt like I killed sensibly as he had an easy opportunity to mug me so I simply just pulled a gun and told him to leave which he failed to do. (The guy was later warned for breaking fearrp, I was also warned for failrp)
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

False warning point, no...

This is not gang town where you draw weapons on people for asking you for a RP document such as insurance when you collided with them your fault or not. In the sit you layed claim that he attempted to, "Hunt you down", after the accident when it was by your words literally down the road. He walked up to you and you said leave the area drawing a weapon?... wheres the roleplay in that? there isn't.

Carrying out killing sensibly with RP intent was not achieved as you imminently went for your weapon instead of roleplaying, IE the problem.
This report in mention is clearly stating that you don't understand that this is a roleplay server and don't wish to do so with the fear of being caught or dragged into something via roleplay. This simply isn't tolerated and to the reason you got the warning point, you being an experienced member should of known better.

- Nick

lets also mention that I warned the other player for FTVL and that what he did was wrong as he had a weapon pointed at him and breaking a rule or roleplay standards per another player breaking a rule isn't acceptable either.

@Dirty Harry @DevulTj @Stuvi @Lola Meid

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I wouldnt have killed him if he complied. At the moment I didnt want him to pull a gun then mug me. So before he could do that I pulled a gun and simply told him to get away from me. He didnt comply so I shot him a few times. When he didnt leave and just stood there I shot the last few bullets that killed him.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You guys finally need to realise that MonolithRP is NOT GangRP or WarRP - it's CityRP. You are supposed to roleplay with eachother and not threat with death the second someone tries to interact with you, but you do not like the topic of interaction.

Nothing has been done wrong in this case.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.