LV

Your Stea Name: GraterGrattis
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Mark Dober

Target Steam Name: niko2k
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65839987
Target Character Name (if known): Ivor ingolf

Request Reason: Meta Game + RDA+ Lying to staff
When did the situation occur?: RDA: 5 hours ago, Meta game: Proof Gathered under the span of the past weeks
Your evidence to support your claim:

Meta Game:
In this video you can hear his friend Cam Hasan doing a scuffed prison raid. Although it might be hard if you turn up the volume you will hear the other person speaking, they are speaking Norwegian to each other.
Examples are:

0:49
At this point, he asked the officer (johnny dagger) to give his friend the hotdog. You can pretty clearly hear his friend in the background. Cam Hasan says something along the lines with: DU, ER DU KLAR, which translates to "you, are you ready", then Ivor ingolf replies with "ja, jag er klar" which translates to "Yes, i am ready". They were about to pull out the guns and initate the Plan.

0:57
Here, Ivor and Cam is just about to initate the robbing of the officer, due to the delay being much more suttle in whatever communications program they used you could hear his voice twice, first in the voice call, then you hear it in actual game.

1:10
Ivor says the following: "Okej, nu tar jag mine lockpick. ", which translates to "Okay, now il take my lockpicks".

1:12 - 1:28
During this time you can just hear cams voice twice, first it's very low (the third party communication software), the second time its in the actual game.

0:58
You can hear someone leaving in discord

1:00
Someone joins discord call again.

RDA:
Ivor goes to arrest me after i died because of something i never comitted. His reason for arrest is that i stole 2 people who had class 3's but i was not in a car and had died so i was on a new life.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Please make sure the video of you being arrested isn't cut and make sure it has audio, or that evidence is invalid.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Niko2k, this player report is against you. Please respond within 24 hours or this report will be dealt with without your input and with the evidence provided.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After further review I find that Niko2K is in violation of the rules listed below:

Metagaming - Taking OOC to IC or vice-versa. Example: Bob would be walking down the street as he’d see a citizen who is an undercover cop. However, he uses the scoreboard to know he’s an undercover cop and avoids him based on using information not known to the character.

You were obviously using discord to communicate with your friend and clearly not "talking to yourself" like in the previous report against you.
Due to you having an extensive history of rule breaks you will be banned for 1 week.

Report accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.