Not open for further replies.

Nitson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: topaceone2
Your SteamID:76561198145739825
Your Character Name:Randy Lahey

Target Steam Name: (Kraken television) (STEAM_0:0:244976457)
Target SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:244976457)
Target Character Name (if known): Martina Bentlif

Target Steam Name: (BombasticTyrant)
Target SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:53390771)
Target Character Name (if known): Damian Wayne

Request Reason: NLR break, after death came back to pick up stuff. came on radio and relayed information that shouldnt have been known. asking for removal of items that should have been confiscated. Admin Afash took sit, asked to report on forums.
When did the situation occur?: 3:18 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/xph2t1

Additional members involved/witnessing: Afash

BombasticTyrant

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1. i was not apart of that situation that the cop was taking part in, but was car pinched by the omni as it passed by the iron poles and hit me. Body was then dragged from where i was to where it is in the clip.
2. i did minge grab but then he was run over by a car and so was i.
3. idk randy lahey, or martina bentlif so idk how i could even be on a radio with them and "be saying information I do not know"
4. i don't have the items

he also accused me of LTAP when i was on the server for almost 2 1/2 hours

The original thing he was telling me he was going to get me for was raiding someone and LTAP'ing. never did.

Attachments

• 20210905013738_1.jpg
    20210905013738_1.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 8

kilozombie

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Uninvolved in situation
[Removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lahey, you spent all night last night hitting people with your cop car and banbaiting. You also got your car stolen 4 separate times by different people. I don't even think you're fit to be playing MPD, let alone trying to get other people banned.

Your video shows you wandering in the middle of the street, trying to arrest people unrelated to the crimes committed, leaving yourself completely vulnerable to cars and attackers. Keep better track of your car my dude, lmao
I'm sorry, what is your connection to the situation?

1. i was not apart of that situation that the cop was taking part in, but was car pinched by the omni as it passed by the iron poles and hit me. Body was then dragged from where i was to where it is in the clip.
2. i did minge grab but then he was run over by a car and so was i.
3. idk randy lahey, or martina bentlif so idk how i could even be on a radio with them and "be saying information I do not know"
4. i don't have the items

he also accused me of LTAP when i was on the server for almost 2 1/2 hours

The original thing he was telling me he was going to get me for was raiding someone and LTAP'ing. never did.
So just to be clear, you are confessing to minge grab and returning to the location of your death correct? On a side note, what did you even return for?

@Krakenttv you are additionally being reported. Please provide your side of the situation within 24 hours or it may be handled without your input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Krakenttv has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.13​
You may not loot a corpse during a gunfight if you are not directly involved in that situation.​
Violated​
2.1.3​
You may not return to the area you died at for a timespan of 10 minutes (NLR).​
Violated​
2.3.1/1.17​
Metagaming is not allowed. Any kind of information you gain via OOC may not be used IC. Any IC information may not be provided in OOC./Private messages (!pm) are OOC and may not be used for any kind of IC communication. In return, iMessage may not be used for OOC communication.​
Violated​
1.1​
Your expected behaviour is not limited to the rules below. Use common sense: When in doubt if something you are doing might be against the rules, it could very well be. If you have any doubt, contact a staff member.​
Violated, See below​
2.2.13​
You may not loot a corpse during a gunfight if you are not directly involved in that situation.​
Violated​
2.1.3​
You may not return to the area you died at for a timespan of 10 minutes (NLR).​
Violated​

So, as far as I can tell, both @Krakenttv and @BombasticTyrant died at that location from a gunfight, and yet chose to come back and loot after their deaths. This is a clear violation of both NLR and mingelooting. Additionally, @BombasticTyrant choose to lie and say they were car pinched (which wouldn't excuse coming back to where they died and minge looting someone), but logs clearly show they were shot to death. Additionally, while investigating, I found from the logs that @BombasticTyrant proceeded to PM someone to ask them to lockpick their cuffs.

@Krakenttv will receive 1 Warning Point.
@BombasticTyrant will receive 3 Warning Points.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.