LV

Your Steam Name: Bobby Spand
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48846228
Your Character Name: Tyler Johnson

Your Steam Name: ??
Your Steam ID:???
Your Character Name: ???

Occurance : 1:00-2:00pm around there (PST) 12/6
Request: Got raided and somehow he got onto the balcony even though the only entrance was where I went inside. Also I did not have my gun out or not even initiatied on once I got to my cocaine. I also suspect he propclimbed since there is only one entrance to the balcony and it was still locked.
Evidence :

Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

With "no initiation" you killed me his org member, and he used his car to jump up on to the hedge, and then jump on to the roof.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

--Under Review--

Territory Owner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also if you was the one with the penguin mask, he saw you kill me.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Buddyro22 Can you please try and give me the exact time this occurred as I'm having issues finding this in the log.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I've only just seen this now and since I haven't been tagged I haven't payed attention to who it was reporting however I know this report on me.

The situation went like this, I noticed whilst driving around Williams and Bollers that there was people basing at Bollers #3 (I think) and so i started to drive around in my Black BMW with Blue Underglow, constantly driving around scoping the place. Some point I drove away and my friend on radio said he was checking out Bollers (Alfie), the last thing he was saying was "being shot at" or something a long the lines of that including "Do u wanna raid", he then got killed by you guys as his body was in the bushes next to Bollers #3 and I saw this from the bushes behind the Williams houses. I continued to drive around to try and get an angle on a few of you to kill however a green and black lancer pulled up on me and you on the roof pulled a gun, the guy in the lance dressed in all red with a mickey mouse mask on came running to my car and eventually started shooting at me (Both of you) even though I heard nothing from both of you, you did damage my vehicle and my player which can be checked on logs so there is initiation already, I started to radio in that we can raid Bollers and kill because you've already shot me (Radio Org Members). I managed to drive around the back of Bollers and park my car up against the bushes whilst I jumped up on to the bushes from car, at this point my other org members arrived and you noticed you were being raided therefore I ran along the bushes to the part that meets the roof and saw you up there (The person who shot at my car) therefore I knew you had a weapon and opened fire on you. Eventually I died to the guy in all red who counter raided us however I got most of the gear from allies who picked it up.

Your evidence is also a bit weak, it doesn't fully show the situation anything prior nor does it show evidence of me "Prop Climbing" so that is out of the question in relation to me killing you instantly I already had KOS on you and the guy in red for shooting at me already.
@Eldar987

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Result: Player Report Denied.

Conclusion: After seeing the video and what both sides have to say I believe this evidence to be inconclusive of any wrong doing. (You can get on top of the roof in a legit manner, did they do it correctly here? I'm not sure.) It seems that this is not the entierety of the situation leading up to this, in the first few seconds you even say "So many people died, RAID were being raided."

Status
Not open for further replies.