Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:nah
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yuh

runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was talking with a friend on Discord who was not on the server and is not part of the server and was packing my things up as I had made a stack of LSD and was trying to get my fridge to pickup, but it was not picking up and was glitching. I logged due to the fact I was finished and experiencing prop issues. Oh, and one more thing....

When I logged back on this happened immediately

Somehow my death timer also glitched as you can see in the video and I was automatically banned after I left

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@runner11 I will give you 24 hours to either respond to my question or provide evidence for it.

So, considering you logged back in knowing he was looking for you mainly makes this report valid since you knew someone was raiding you. You say that "I had made a stack of LSD and was trying to get my fridge to pick up, but it was not picking up and was glitching. I logged due to the fact I was finished and experiencing prop issues". Although, the evidence provided doesn't justify logging out.

Unfortunately in regards to you killing him @Desyncvip it was not allowed. Yes, I understand it is upsetting to lose items like that, and understand that you were the only two players online. It's unfortunate that there wasn't any staff, and I understand the frustration but it is still against the rules. I don't intend to punish you, but this will just be a light verbal warning to not take matters into your own hands next time.

If you fail to provide evidence @runner11 then I am just going to handle the report as it is, because it does seem like you knowingly logged out with the provided video. I mean you logged back in knowing the guy was looking for you..

Desyncvip

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Sense runner records everything, where's your evidence showing that your prop was having issues, Too your earlier statement about you being "Finished" and i quote "I logged due to the fact I was finished and experiencing prop issues"
You weren't done, your fridge had a flask in it. that's why it wasn't letting you pick it up. its not that you were having an error, you were just trying to pick it up in a rush before i came into that last door. Reason following the Kill against Runner >> he ltapd and my ticket wasn't gonna get appealed / taken until the event had long surpassed, instead of waiting for a ticket or staff members on the probably reoccurring issue with him and basing, i just waited at spawn and got the kill and loot i was going to get anyhow if you didn't leave while being raided. Why did you even join back if you were finished?? besides trying to evade losing all ur work??

runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@tweety , I logged off due to the issues I mentioned earlier and the friend I mentioned I was talking to on discord. Furthermore the reason I re-logged back in was I was streaming on discord for said friend, whom you can hear in the video-clip I posted, he requested and wanted to see the drug dealer and as I logged off, I told him i'd go back and do that before we hoped on another game together. I also wanted to see if somehow my fridge managed to stay with me. I had no idea he was in my apartment. I know this is a He-said she -said situation. But I did not know he was in my apartment and was on a call with a friend chatting away as he was waiting for me to go on another game wih him and also semi interested in what I was playing and I told him I could stream it for him. For what it is worth, this player has a history of "taking things into his own hands". He currently has a report with gross violations of Job abuse, NLR, & being vengeful(taking matters into his own hands). I will answer any further questions. Thank you @tweety I will respect your decision and await your response. Have a great day!

runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A few things I hastily missed saying and asking in my last post,
1. @tweety can you please point out in the rules where the LTAP thing is, this is the 1st i have honestly heard of it, i do apologize for my ignorance.
2. @tweety Would you please inform me on how you came to the decision to give a "light Warning" to the player in question. Honestly curious about how you came about the decision, knowing it seems to be very premeditated and intentional. I will accept if you would not like to answer that question.

That is all
Thank you again!

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

2. @tweety Would you please inform me on how you came to the decision to give a "light Warning" to the player in question. Honestly curious about how you came about the decision, knowing it seems to be very premeditated and intentional. I will accept if you would not like to answer that question.
Considering it's not a major rule break, him just taking matters into his own hands he will receive a verbal. Due to the context of the situation you were the only player online other than him and it's understandable why he would take matters into his own hands but he will still be punished for it.

1. @tweety can you please point out in the rules where the LTAP thing is, this is the 1st i have honestly heard of it, i do apologize for my ignorance.
First off, you did not LTAP here because there was no staff online. You committed LTARP, you left during a roleplay situation. Leaving to avoid Roleplay is leaving during a roleplay situation, you left during a raid, therefore it was a roleplay situation. LTAP is leaving to avoid punishment, considering there was no staff you would not have been punished so that is why you will not be punished for this.

@tweety , I logged off due to the issues I mentioned earlier and the friend I mentioned I was talking to on discord. Furthermore the reason I re-logged back in was I was streaming on discord for said friend, whom you can hear in the video-clip I posted, he requested and wanted to see the drug dealer and as I logged off, I told him i'd go back and do that before we hoped on another game together. I also wanted to see if somehow my fridge managed to stay with me. I had no idea he was in my apartment. I know this is a He-said she -said situation. But I did not know he was in my apartment and was on a call with a friend chatting away as he was waiting for me to go on another game wih him and also semi interested in what I was playing and I told him I could stream it for him. For what it is worth, this player has a history of "taking things into his own hands". He currently has a report with gross violations of Job abuse, NLR, & being vengeful(taking matters into his own hands). I will answer any further questions. Thank you @tweety I will respect your decision and await your response. Have a great day!
Just because your friend "wanted to see the drug dealer" does not mean you should ruin another player's experience. You left during a roleplay situation and the evidence provided shows that. You could have very well heard him and should have stayed online to defend your base. I am just going off the evidence provided, which I asked you to provide more context and you did not.

@runner11 , you will receive a 2WP for LTARP and you can make a refund request for your lost items considering the kill was invalid. The situation will be VOIDED. @Desyncvip just because he logged off doesn't mean you should kill him, you will be given a verbal warning that the items obtained from him will be removed.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.