Your Character Name: Hector Cooper

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ali

Ban Reason: Mass RDM/Malicious activity
Time of Occurrence: About an entire month ago
Relevant Evidence: Everything I was banned for is true, no evidence needed
Additional members involved/witnessing:
--------------------------------------------------
I am making this ban appeal to formally apologize for the harm I have done to those who were roleplaying. About a month ago, I went to the ravine and killed approximately 16 innocent players. This is a very large number of people to kill, and I (obivously) take full blame for this idiotic idea. About a week before the attack I resigned from my staff position as a full moderator. I have had very few records of being banned the server (I think twice at most) and my warning log has also been very low. As one could tell based on the series of attacks that occurred to monolith over the span of a month, from multiple players who mass-rdmed, I went along with the flow to "troll" the staff-team and community. This is completely immature, and it solves 0 problems lying within the community. It was pointless. A month later, after the progress and population i've seen on the server, I have felt regretful for what I have done; which is why I am here today making this appeal. Yes it looks bad that I am making this "just because the server has improved" . . . if it got worse again, would I just do the same thing? No, I beg for the managements trust as a player, and former active player of the community. I will NOT let you guys down again, if given a second chance.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You massRDMed. You will serve your punishment for that.
Nice try. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.