Nick Brown

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nick Brown
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GraphiteMod/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Nick Brown

Admin being reported: @NotDM

Reason for Report: Claimed i was lying in a sit, i sent video proving what i said, he refused to look at it and gave me a warning point for lying.
Time of Occurrence: 12/30/28 1:48am
Evidence to support your claim:
Here is the the end of the sit:
Here is the video that he refused to watch:
(Sorry for no sound, i had my vive plugged in and it fucked up obs audio)

Explanation: I minge grabbed while on medic (I guess? I told the guy i was going to give it back to him and to message me but that is irrelevant to this report) a gun last night and NotDM banned me. I forgot about it (I just finished a 24 hour ban) and died with it on me while i was on medic (this is according to notdm. this would make sense because i didnt have the gun). 30ish minutes later another medic got smashed by a car and asked me if i wanted a G36 when he got up (Of course im going to take a free gun). NotDM claimed that i was lying to keep the gun, yet i genuinely didnt know if the gun that the guy gave me was the one i died with. I tried to provide video multiple times but he ignored me and gave me the warning point anyways.

NotDM

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So, I'd to start off by saying that I had specifically told you that I was going to take the weapon back and destroy it once your ban was over. I had gone to you after the ban and told you I am going to need that G363 and Kevlar you had taken as a medic, you then tell me that you don't have it anymore and that G363 you have is from another player. So I tell you that I was going to check and see if you were lying to me and if you were, you'd receive a punishment and so I do, I check and notice that it was the same weapon you had taken from the initial ban I gave you and told you that I was going to need that weapon back so you gave it to me but, I ended up giving you 1 warning point for it seeing as you lied to me thinking you'd get away with it.
N9QunRD.png

Seeing as you continue to lie I feel as though you should receive a harsher punishment from the higher-ups.

Another thing the second video does not have sound at all so it would not count as evidence and I also notice that you are stealing items as a medic. (Government official job)

Nick Brown

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So, I'd to start off by saying that I had specifically told you that I was going to take the weapon back and destroy it once your ban was over. I had gone to you after the ban and told you I am going to need that G363 and Kevlar you had taken as a medic, you then tell me that you don't have it anymore and that G363 you have is from another player. So I tell you that I was going to check and see if you were lying to me and if you were, you'd receive a punishment and so I do, I check and notice that it was the same weapon you had taken from the initial ban I gave you and told you that I was going to need that weapon back so you gave it to me but, I ended up giving you 1 warning point for it seeing as you lied to me thinking you'd get away with it.
N9QunRD.png

Seeing as you continue to lie I feel as though you should receive a harsher punishment from the higher-ups.

Another thing the second video does not have sound at all so it would not count as evidence and I also notice that you are stealing items as a medic. (Government official job)

First off, i had multiple G36's in my premium box, second, the guy told me i could have the gun when i revived him because he didnt want it, third, you didnt respond to why i even reported you. I told you multiple times that i got a G36 from somewhere else and to make sure the one you were taking wasnt any of mine i got legitimately. You told me i was outright lying to you and when i asked multiple times to show you video evidence clearing my name, you ignored me. I never lied as i really did die with the guys G36 (Cant remember the situation bc it was a while ago). I never claimed you "fabricated" the story or that you are lying because the logs are always accurate. I literally said that you were accurate in my report. Im reporting you for refusing to view video evidence proving that i didnt lie to you. This isnt about disputing what the logs say, this is solely about you refusing to view evidence that proves i wasn't trying to lie to you in order to keep the gun. I asked you multiple times "Did you see the video" and you just ignored me and gave the points anyways. Video evidence doesnt lie.

PS: Read chat in the bottom left. The guy was typing in chat (I stated this in the sit)
Edit: You gave me the lying points because you thought i made the entire "Person got ran over and gave it to me" thing up. Even if i took the items without him giving them to me, which is what you are claiming (He did give me permission), it still proves that the situation you say i made up actually happened.

Edit 2: Look at the name in the logs of who i got the gun from and look at the name of the person i revived in the video.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When a staff members tells you to give them the items upon unban you should do it as soon as you join the server after you are unbanned. You didn't and instead someone took it from you when you died (this is entirely your fault).

Afterwards, and according to the logs, you revived the same person that had taken your weapon and then put the G36 in your inventory. You dropped that same weapon once NotDM requested it.

The video evidence you provided for the situation (the second video in this report) does not have your audio input recorded nor any sound. That said it is not considered valid evidence and therefore not accepted in a sit hence why NotDM didnt look at the video.
Furthermore, your chatbox's position is not the best. It is very difficult to see what was being said in chat due to the HUD being in front of the chat.

However, the person who took the weapon was the same person who you took the weapon from. Do note, you had no excuse not to drop the weapon. As I said, you lost the first one and that was your fault, hence why you had the obligation to drop the second weapon, even if it had been obtained in a legitimate way.

The warning point will not be removed but rather changed, as you failed to comply with NotDM's decision in first place (drop the weapon as soon as you joined the server). If a situation such as this takes place again, you will be punished for not complying with staff's orders. No further actions are required.

Staff report concluded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.