LV

Your Steam Name: NovrShots
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127956562
Your Character Name:Jack Drones

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member @Tim Transworth

Ban Reason: Mass VDM | lying to staff
Time of Occurrence: 05/11/2017. 20:19 am
Relevant Evidence: I was playing the game as UPS to earn some money for my first car, so when i was driving in the UPS truck i get vehicle turn delay so it takes 2-3 seconds to turn so then someone jumped in the way of the UPS truck got themself killed and then another dude did the same thing so the admin without questioning froze me then said im lying about turn delay and them jumping in the way and so he left me then banned me.
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Tim Transworth

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I Saw you back up into the first person near the PD gate killing them,then driving towards the gun store in the incorrect lane and targeting a another player walking at the side of the pavement clearly vdming them they did not go anywhere near the road you just vdmed them with no intent to help you just kept driving. If you where telling the truth you would have stopped and called a medic.

When i took you into a sit you said it was lag/delay which from what i just saw is clearly a lie so i banned you on the spot.Even if it was Lag it is not an excuse and in this case it was clear vdm.

Your Appeal has been Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.