FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Introduction
This letter is here to find able bodied men and women who are looking for work. My jobs are specific, straightforward and pose little risk to you as the worker. I will take care of you while you work for me and even lavish those who work hard for me. Please feel free to read the list of occupations below for more information.

Jobs
- Title: Personal Chauffeur
- Specific Requirements: N/A
- Not Required Skills(May Up Pay If You Have These): Quality Driving, Minimal Crashes
- Description: As a personal chauffeur you are expected to drive me around in my own vehicle. I dictate where to go and when to go at all times.
- Benefits: Access to my personal car collection, given firearms to protect me if needed

- Title: Guard
- Specific Requirements: N/A
- Not Required Skills(May Up Pay If You Have These): Experienced Shooter, Access to firearms and kevlar, Patience
- Description: As a guard you are expected to protect me at all times. If we are on my property or an associates you are to take up a post inside or outside.
- Benefits: Access to firearms and kevlar free of charge

- Title: Farmer
- Specific Requirements: Watering Can
- Not Required Skills(May Up Pay If You Have These): Level 70+ Farming, Firearms and kevlar
- Description: As a farmer you must water my crops. You may water your own at the same time so long as you do your job with efficiency.
- Benefits: Protection

General Requirements
- Professionalism and Maturity are very important if you wish to partake in any of these occupations.
- You must not be in any organization or be willing to leave your current organization to join Black Knights.
- You must show respect to not only me but those around me. Respect is important in my business.
- Must be willing to wear a uniform of my choosing (All clothing paid for by me).

Conclusion
Thank you for taking the time to read over my letter. Do remember that those who work for me are taken care of. You will not be treated poorly but instead with utmost amounts of respect and dignity. If you are interested in any of these occupations please contact me, Mr. Worthington, in Paralake city or the wonderful state of Florida or leave a reply down below. I'll be waiting for your message.

Last edited:

Prestino22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to be your Personal Chauffeur, I find myself a very good driver.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to be your Personal Chauffeur, I find myself a very good driver.
Thanks for expressing interest in said field. Please speak with me in-game for further information.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I think I would be suitable for the guard position, I am an experienced shooter with expert precision and I have access to an arsenal of weapons. I am currently out of paralake at the moment, but I'll be back on the 13th or 14th of August.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think I would be suitable for the guard position, I am an experienced shooter with expert precision and I have access to an arsenal of weapons. I am currently out of paralake at the moment, but I'll be back on the 13th or 14th of August.
I'll make sure to leave space for you, please notify me when you are back in the city.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I am back in the city name is John Buck IMsg me when you're on

JohnJackRabbit

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If you are still looking for a personal guard, I would be interested in the position.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am still looking for all kind of workers. Feel free to Msg me,William Worthington, iin Paralake. @JohnJackRabbit

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

CLOSED
Integrated Within The Black Knights Organization