Your Steam Name: nSaNe
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17462614
Your Character Name: Jimmy John

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Aaron

Ban Reason: LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 10:30ish(?) PM EST
Relevant Evidence: None that can support my story
Additional members involved/witnessing: So I was killed by a security guard minge tasing people and while waiting to be revived my power to my house went out and was out for over an hour. Not sure why but we weren't the only house in the neighborhood who lost it. I have no way to prove it sadly :\ Only thing I can say is I have been banned once for LTADT and I learned my lesson from that, I had nothing to gain from leaving in this situation so it would only cause me more trouble than what the RP involved.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The problem is your disconnect message said disconnected by user. This means you intended to leave. You would have timed out of the server if you suddenly lost connection.

nSaNe

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The problem is your disconnect message said disconnected by user. This means you intended to leave. You would have timed out of the server if you suddenly lost connection.

The issue wasn’t me timing out, my computer lost power instantly which caused me to essentially quit the game. If I would’ve lost internet access only I would’ve timed out.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.