Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: nSaNe
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17462614
Your Character Name: Jimmy Diamond

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Predictable

Ban Reason: Intentional VDM/LTAP
Time of Occurrence: According to my remaining ban time it was I was banned between 7-8 PM EST
Relevant Evidence: None? Honestly have no idea what this ban was for. I literally wasn't in an admin sit when I left nor was I told I was being brought to one. I have no idea what this ban is for. I was not involved for any sort of admin sit at least 30 minutes prior to my disconnect from the server. I guess I will describe what I did before I left??? I was lock picking a swat van, the swat guy saw me and I started to leave and he instantly killed me (while in my car I got ejected and disoriented cause he shot and then when my body hit the ground I died). I then waited for my respawn timer to end, respawned by the gas station in by PD and disconnected to get off and eat dinner. I have no clue what this ban is for, nor do I see any player reports on me so I am genuinely confused.
Additional members involved/witnessing: ???

nSaNe

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Another thing to note: If I was banned for leaving before a sit, why was I not TPed to while in my 1-2 minute death timer and told/respawned and brought to the sit? I personally had no idea (if this was the case) that I would be brought to an admin sit so I disconnected.

Predictable

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Reviewing your logs, I do see that you VDMed a few people, and the incident was reported by @kevsonic because you killed him, and I do remember that someone did it intentionally and then disconnected to avoid punishment. The problem is that it may not have actually been you and you ran him over on separate occasion, and it is a possibility that I punished you by accident. I am perplexed by the situation as I cannot remember exactly who it was and how I came across your info in the logs for the life of me, and upon further review of your logs I do not believe it was you. I am sorry that you had to have been banned as a result of some unknown error, and I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Have a nice day.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.