LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Jimmy John
Steam Name: nSaNe
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:17462614

Date and time of loss: 9:57 PM EST
What happened:
Essentially during a bank raid we had two hostages in the vault (A Sgt. and a civ). During the raid some kid who claims to have already been bank security was inside the bank failing to value the hostages lives and tried to kill us mid raid. He was killed by us and I (who was on the roof negotiating with cops during this) was talking to the cops about negotiating for the lives of the hostages when all of the sudden the cops shoot me for no reason and then I hear them after I died saying "Breach breach, they shot at us breach." They proceeded to kill all 5 of us even though I stated clearly before I died the hostages were still alive and well.

What do you need refunded: ACR (with a holo sight) x1 and a 95% Kevlar and helmet
Evidence:
@Swift

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Switched jobs to Security during the middle of the raid, fired shots at a few of them without putting the hostages life in his hand.

I can vouch for this.

Same with the rest of the people involved.

(Player who FAILRP'd has been dealt with.)

Last edited:

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can also vouch I was bank security and was unaware of the situation and job switching rules

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.