Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin):

@PMX

Ban Reason:

Inappropriate behavior

Unban Reason:

Hi guys, I’m sorry I Know what I did was wrong and look I don’t expect you to forgive me or unban me but listen you banned me for 1 year for sending you a picture in your discord dms. I didn’t send any thing in the monolith forums/discord or in game so why was I banned from all of that. Yes you may have found the picture offensive but I didn’t make it and I was trying to ask you if it was real. When I sent it to you I says “._.” And you just said nice inspect element and banned me probably thinking I made it and before I could ask you if it was real or if it was a joke I was banned in the fourms, discord, and in game. I’m sorry for what I done. Good day. :)

Time of Occurrence:
October/26/20

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I didn’t send any thing in the monolith forums/discord or in game so why was I banned from all of that
You were community banned for unacceptable behaviour and then lying in your ban appeal that you posted in the past - You knew exactly what you were doing.

I was trying to ask you if it was real.
You edited the message you sent me, right before making your ban appeal to make it look like you had asked that. However, you did not ask such a question at the time you were banned and discord shows the timestamp for when you edit messages.

And you just said nice inspect element
Of course I did, as the image was artificially created... And that is not acceptable in any way, shape or form.

Nuggie

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX okey me sorry iam go now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.