LV

Your Steam Name: nyko collect VOOD
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:151230579
Your Character Name: Nyko Shadow

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Cloud5

Ban Reason: player targeting
Time of Occurrence: now
Relevant Evidence: this is what happend after i got unbanned the whole day i farmed a bit behind supermarket then did some criminal shit with jackie i went to sleep woke up then i based from when i woke up 'till i got banned so there is no way i player targeted anyone the whole day
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

aight first of all i am sorry if i did something wrong i had no intentions and i believe i haven't done any PTing cloud told me an SA told him i did something and i am gonna get banned, now in logic SA is higher than mod so the SA would have come to deal with this instead of the mod if it's that important i am literally clueless here i am "dark on the rock" as i like to say i just hope my ban appeal will get accpeted cause i haven't done anything wrong from my side and i just wanna keep playing aye.

Last edited:

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The context for the previous warning was a note from another staff member "Spamming a youtuber with his camera" which essentially counts as player targeting. This would be considered the second infringement on that rule. Including the warning, noticing the OOC interaction inclined for me to believe that it was a valid ban. The second time I had thought you would've broke this was by another video (which seems to be null as of now) being a video involving "Zack Fisher" and the issue with the mayor. Even though Yeffery handled the assassination as false on an RP level (adding to a record on Jackie Wong), I can now understand what exactly went down due to you providing sufficient content for the situation. It was requested by the chief, Quicksilver as you said and it wasn't related to the incident at all. Without all this context, I consulted SA's about the previous warning and if it could be linked to player targeting and we corroborated that it would be considered a second infringement. However, the video does show sufficient context that is was not related to player targeting and was purely situational.
Ultimately, I am retracting the ban and consider this appeal accepted.

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The context for the previous warning was a note from another staff member "Spamming a youtuber with his camera" which essentially counts as player targeting. This would be considered the second infringement on that rule. Including the warning, noticing the OOC interaction inclined for me to believe that it was a valid ban. The second time I had thought you would've broke this was by another video (which seems to be null as of now) being a video involving "Zack Fisher" and the issue with the mayor. Even though Yeffery handled the assassination as false on an RP level (adding to a record on Jackie Wong), I can now understand what exactly went down due to you providing sufficient content for the situation. It was requested by the chief, Quicksilver as you said and it wasn't related to the incident at all. Without all this context, I consulted SA's about the previous warning and if it could be linked to player targeting and we corroborated that it would be considered a second infringement. However, the video does show sufficient context that is was not related to player targeting and was purely situational.
Ultimately, I am retracting the ban and consider this appeal accepted.

if you unbanned me i am still banned

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just removed it rn

Status
Not open for further replies.