Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Obamos
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210660013
Your Character Name: Ben Richards

Ban Length: 2 Months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Mass Advertisement of another server
Unban Reason: I had made a mistake with a invite bot for another discord server, and sent it to everyone on my discord. Due to this, i had a lot sorry's to go through for the spam. I tried to fix it and recall all the invites, but i couldn't.

Time of Occurrence: 07/1/20 21:00
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I had made a mistake with a invite bot for another discord server, and sent it to everyone on my discord.

How was this a mistake? As far as I know, discord bots cannot send messages in your behalf. Explain.

Obamos

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have a bot that instantly sends invites to everyone I know, including people in linked servers. I clicked on “send to servers” when I didn’t realise. This was not a discord bot, this was an external add on bot. Thanks for taking the time to read, Obamos

Obamos

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Backflare asked me about it around 3 months ago. -the day I got a warning point for NLR-.
We were talking about PsiSyn, and he asked about the arma 3 server he talked about.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So you wanted to intentionally send that message to Backflare, but for some reason made a "mistake" where you made your external bot to mass message people on the monolith discord? How do you do that by mistake? I still do not understand.

Obamos

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So you wanted to intentionally send that message to Backflare, but for some reason made a "mistake" where you made your external bot to mass message people on the monolith discord? How do you do that by mistake? I still do not understand.
No, I had a few people who I wanted to send it to, that’s where I made the mistake. When I was clicking on the people who I wanted to send it to. (They had a giveaway going on for invites) I hadent realised that I had my bot active, so when I clicked on the people I wanted to send it to, it sent it to everyone I had sent a message in the past only if they were in the same discord groups as me.

Obamos

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That is why you got one, same with apecengo etc.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You will be unbanned from the Garry's Mod server, but will remain banned on our Discord server until further notice.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.