raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

HI and so it happened that iwas cooking lsd on the rooftop of 10richards drive, Obane came and gave me some warning points which caused me to be banned by the console for 12hrs. But after which when i was back i realsied that my physgun has been removed and i am blacklisted for it. Now. its unfair. I am alr given points for that why still take my gun away. Plus i got this gun by getting the premium membership so by taking it away, can i say i should be expecting a refund as well?

raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:raging_eeyore
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:225546358
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Martha Stern

Admin being reported: his in game character name is Obane something. i have been around on the server for quite sometime now and there is only 1 obane he has this very deep distinguishable voice.

Reason for Report:I was being given points plus being banned from using the physgun something which was part of the perk of being a premium memeber.
Time of Occurrence: 2 nights back.
Evidence to support your claim:.... just ask the person who gave me the ban..
Additional members involved/witnessing:None

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You get physgun once level 20 player level, and if you abuse privileges such as a physgun it can and will be taken from you. also, could you please give more info, what happened how was it abuse etc, this is very vague and gives no indicator as to what happened or how anything was abuse. @raging_eeyore

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

@Shawntae could you write what you told me here please.

Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You were making LSD on the roof of richards 10, when I approached you, and asked you how you got up there, you told me that you had propclimbed.
I gave you warning points for the propclimbing, and when I looked at your past warnings it showed 3 other incidents of physgun abuse, therefore I alongside another staff member, figured it would be sufficient to give you a 1 month blacklist from using the physgun, due to your prior warnings and due to you not improving, nor changing your abuse of the physgun.

raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You get physgun once level 20 player level, and if you abuse privileges such as a physgun it can and will be taken from you. also, could you please give more info, what happened how was it abuse etc, this is very vague and gives no indicator as to what happened or how anything was abuse. @raging_eeyore
ok. it goes like this i used the pota potry toilets to get up the roof of the hse at 10 RIchards Dr. so i dont knw how this Obane found me. But he did and talked to me. Now, i feel that that's not considered abuse. Whats the admin's perception of Abuse? to me abuse is the excessive use of something. now thing is this each and every time i was " so called" caught " abusing" the phygun was if my or someother players vehicle get stucked and i use it to push it free. i dont knw how the admin take a look at this. But i feel that such small incidents dont require the assistance of the already busy admins . i dont knw if you consider that abuse. Please But anyways back to topic even with the physgun i can still recreate the same set up i had the day that u caught me. now.woudl i have lied to you the other day and told u i used my hands to do it. wont i be spared of the blacklist of the physgun. anywasy the prop climb i did was 100% logical and complies to the law of physics. so i dont see whats the big fuss/.

raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@obane .and i dont knw what is your damn problem. it seems liek everytime you catch me doing something wrong i believe you the cop who gave me 2k ticket for running stop signs. IF you have a problem with me tell me straight dont do this .... this is unprofessional./

raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@ harry. fair enough amd i alr got p[unished for that. a 1 day ban. so nw why must i be banned of the physgin when i can also recreate the setup that faithfuil day with hands. so if i knew i woudl have lied to the him and told him i placed everything by hand. I am not sure if you can also ban the use of hands in game but i will prefer that to a phygun ban any day of the week. Come on i know its not allowed but is there really a need to do that? ban me from the physgun. if lets say i do that to gain an upper hands at shooting at other players then so be it. But i did that was to avoid battle alltogether. i juz wanna do my shit with out anyone disturbing me trying to raid my shit.. sell whatever it is that i have make some money and buy the car i want. thats it.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's clear this was handled properly. This is not abuse in any way. @Shawntae was doing his job. If you want your physgun back, make a blacklist appeal.

Denied.