Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nomad_600
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:188103140
Your Character Name: Gabriel Holtz

Target Steam Name: KING ANDREW
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145683868
Target Character Name (if known): Officer Second Class Holmz

Request Reason: Officer have break multiple federal statue and department policies such as unsafe operation of vehicle, ignorant of request for name and badge number, ignorant of request for a supervisor, ignore command of the initiating officer that I was free to go, Illegal search and seizure, Unauthorized use of force, and more that I can't finish here
When did the situation occur?: 1/5/2022 at approximately 12:30 AM CST
Your evidence to support your claim: Due to the excessive ammount of clip for this incident if possible I could screen share to the responding PDSV and if not I could upload and leave time stamp

Additional members involved/witnessing: Ofc. Montoze was the initiating officer and I will include a tape of his interview in RP
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@andrewh2007 You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or it may be handled without your input

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

How was I being unsafe with what and what video or evidence

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

also what was the reasons for this name and badge

andrewh2007

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

What happend was i had my partner i dont remember the name of my partner but then we saw a car speeding over draw bridge i pull him over he starts running around his car and then i tase him. My partner says he was reaching and so i searched him he had a gun on him i checked if he had a licence and he dint and so we were arresting him i was trying to focus so i dint give name and badge and we dont have badge numbers and then i asked for a supervisor and no one bothered to respond

Nomad_600

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Oh wow, I do severely apologize that this took a long time for me to reply, @andrewh2007 1. By breaking traffic law and driving on the wrong side of the road you unsafely operate your vehicle. 2. When requested by a civilian you MUST give your name and badge as per department policy and Federal statue, 3. That is a fabrication of the fact, you did not inform me the reason for the stop and you INSTANTLY pull me out and try to taze me, your partner even try to tell you to stop but you keep going. Even when HE decide to let me walk you still try to book me for something and thats when you cuff me. After you cuff me then the traffic stop is over since he has let me walk and you are trying to justify your PC by saying I was "Reaching" When I did not attempt to pull out any weaponry so how can I have been reaching. Finally the right to a supervisor need to be complied with, you should have wait a due amount of time for a supervisor to show up.

Now @Alphadef I do apologize as due to the long time since respond I no longer have the video require to nail this case, however I do believe an administrator of staff seen this footage Offcivial Car mechanic / John Leonard

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Now @Alphadef I do apologize as due to the long time since respond I no longer have the video require to nail this case, however I do believe an administrator of staff seen this footage Offcivial Car mechanic / John Leonard
@Official Car Mechanic can you confirm or deny this/would you like to take over this PR?

Nomad_600

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I also like to point out that as per Holm last message he has admitted to refusal of giving out your name and badge / failure to provide a supervisor

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Official Car Mechanic can you confirm or deny this/would you like to take over this PR?
Hello,

This incident took place almost a month ago so sadly I would not have anything proof wise, from what I saw from the video I can saw a traffic stop take place near the drawbridge, OFC Holm asked for the man to step out and conducted an unlawful search of the person and the vehicle. But sadly there is no proof of any of this.

Best Regards,
Official Car Mechanic

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies for the further delay -

@andrewh2007 will receive a small infraction (Severity Points) for failure to identify themselves per MPD guidelines. Due to the unfortunate loss of the rest of the evidence I cannot justify further infractions at this time, though as Official Car Mechanic is a credible witness, I will urge the offender to keep in mind that from his perspective it did seem unlawful and while you may not be punished at this time that does not inherently mean your behavior was not out of line.

Report Concluded,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.