Bob King

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ʙOʙ
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156010674
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Bob King

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Officersnoodles

Reason for Report: During the purge event i noticed that i was being shot by military men at town hall them ofcourse damaging me putting me at 4 HP, i take action by shooting them then deciding to use my grenade launcher i purchased recently during that day for the purge. I then get pulled to a staff sit and being warned for shooting a grenade launcher in a safe zone, so why the fuck are there military (staff) at the safe zone shooting at me? what am i supose to do? let them kill me making me lose my 4th gun?
Time of Occurrence: just now
Evidence to support your claim:
Screenshots of the men that shot me in the safe zone -
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....500/1AFB395ADA613A3C58622087938FCD9EEA704C06/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....876/BE4D895E352D680D6897571CA3B1E0810A57E62E/

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The men that were shooting you were @Tango and @Eldar987. They were guarding the safe zone and killing people who were camping it. They said that you shot your grenade launcher into the safe zone killing the guards as well as an innocent civilian I took you to a sit where you claimed they shot you first which was not what the logs show. @Tango told me they were giving warning shots which did not hit you and were no where near hitting you. In response to the shots you decided it would be a good idea to shoot grenades at the safe zone. All I did was issue the warning points, personally I would have banned you but that wasn't my choice.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You shot while in/near a safe zone, our job is to prevent that, so we all fired shots and some hit you, just to push you away from the safe zone. We then stop and put weapons on safety, or atleast I did. You then shoot your grenade launcher into the safezone, killing two guards, and you could have hurt more.

This is an event, you have to abide by the rules of the event.

Bob King

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You shot while in/near a safe zone, our job is to prevent that, so we all fired shots and some hit you, just to push you away from the safe zone. We then stop and put weapons on safety, or atleast I did. You then shoot your grenade launcher into the safezone, killing two guards, and you could have hurt more.

This is an event, you have to abide by the rules of the event.

You guys put me to 4 hp... you only stopped shooting me when i was in cover so i expected your guys intentions were to kill me, i had a grenade launcher which i was not willing to lose not to include the gun cost so i decided to shoot you guys if you don't want me shooting near the safe zone why did you shoot me in the first place? did you expect me not to retaliate?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Abide by our event rules or you will be punished, easy as that. Closed and denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.