Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? : The Vigilantes are not working out. As much as we are against law enforcement brutality and injustice, other external factors are preventing us from performing our work professionally and effectively. Our cover is more or less blown, and the org is dead. As the grieving process for our lost brothers and fellow vigilantes ensues, a new initiative comes into the light. Considering my background, I believe I would be a good candidate, maybe not necessarily for my combat skills, but for intelligence. I know a lot about people in this city. I know where they hide, I can infiltrate their base unsuspected, gain their trust, and strike when the time is right. With me as one of you, I am sure you will see your targets drop like flies.

Send a photo of your personal armory. : Well, let's just say, there's not much to see. I deal in one off weapons from time to time. Contraband, once used, get's passed along to the highest bidder. This is to keep myself secure, and off the radar of anyone looking for me. Once the hot property is gone, the cycle repeats. As much as I trust the security boxes in the bank of Rockford, it wont be long until the bank leaks out our personal information, as well as any and all incriminating evidence linking us to anything we may or may not have been a part of.

Will you abide by our agency's rules? : Well it would be a massive waste of time if I wrote this application without the intention of abiding by your methods. So, yes, I will.

What gun do you regularly use? : The only integrally suppressed personal defense weapon based on the AR-15. Not only is the AAC Honeybadger reliable, but it's also very easy to acquire, as A) It's very light on resources and B) People will sell them in a heartbeat, considering the fact that it's not a lot of peoples' "weapon of choice."

Can the NHA trust you? : Trust is like a mirror, once you break it, you can fix it, but you will always see those cracks in the glass. Currently, this metaphorical "mirror" has not been shattered, and I do not intend on doing anything to make it so. So yes, you can trust me.

Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? : Considering the fact that I am not looking to pass into the afterlife any time soon, and I am fully aware of some of your contacts, betrayal is not an option for me. I am fully aware of the consequences should I shatter the mirror.

Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? : I may be sacrificing my reputation here, but it will only be the first sacrifice of many. I am fully aware of the immense lifestyle change I will be committing to should I be accepted by you as a mercenary. Just like a game of chess, you must lose the pawns in order to lure the bad guys into an ambush.

Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? : History is written by the victor. However, there must be no trace of the opposing side of said victor. Upon sending off contracts, I must prove that I am indeed victorious somehow, so this point was a given for me

I hope I have persuaded you, Goliath out.
Accepted. Welcome to the NHA. Make sure to follow the rules set.

ADDED:
Foster Goliath

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What is their name? : Joseph Heinrich
What is their organization?: Axe gang
Show a photo of their face. :1527609265333.png

Why do you want them dead? : Uses dead memes all the time and triggers me with so much public farming on dead bodies at the grave yard
How much money would you pay? :

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What is their name? : Joseph Heinrich
What is their organization?: Axe gang
Show a photo of their face. :View attachment 3187
Why do you want them dead? : Uses dead memes all the time and triggers me with so much public farming on dead bodies at the grave yard
How much money would you pay? :
Denied. Must be over 5k. Please read our rules.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATED:
Color Scheme to Fit in-game Color Scheme.

Kyaputen

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATED Bounty Board

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What is their name? : Joshua Hasley and Tyro Snow
What is their organization?: Legacy and Shadow leaders
Show a photo of their face. : https://i.gyazo.com/cdcf2aa925fccbe72ff7cf8d74d9536a.png
https://i.gyazo.com/60cdb89cd7ac800f889dba554fccce18.png
Why do you want them dead? : They declared war after I raided there base. I already robbed them I just want there heads.
How much money would you pay? : 10k for both
I want a picture of them dead with there names showing.
ACCEPTED. We will put their heads on a wall, and make them suffer. Please make sure once the bounty is complete, to send the 10k for each bounty to the director. To distribute the money.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? :

I am the leader of a organization that consits of the best killers trained by me myself we are silent and out orgnazations are alike expect yourse has more of a focus on killing! and i like that if selected i will complete any contracts given to me on the terms they must be done in
Send a photo of your personal armory. :
I dont horde guns i only carry what i use as i dispose of guns often to avoid detection from police.
Will you abide by our agency's rules? :
Yes
What gun do you regularly use? :

ACR , L115 and M14 i always use some sort of scope and suppersor
Can the NHA trust you? : Yes
Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? : Yes
Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? : Yes , and i will deal with them acordingly
Are you aware you need to body cam/record your killing start to finish, to claim a reward? : Understood

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? :

I am the leader of a organization that consits of the best killers trained by me myself we are silent and out orgnazations are alike expect yourse has more of a focus on killing! and i like that if selected i will complete any contracts given to me on the terms they must be done in
Send a photo of your personal armory. :
I dont horde guns i only carry what i use as i dispose of guns often to avoid detection from police.
Will you abide by our agency's rules? :
Yes
What gun do you regularly use? :

ACR , L115 and M14 i always use some sort of scope and suppersor
Can the NHA trust you? : Yes
Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? : Yes
Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? : Yes , and i will deal with them acordingly
Are you aware you need to body cam/record your killing start to finish, to claim a reward? : Understood

Could you attach a photo of your personal arsenal for review? Alongside what gun you use regularly.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Could you attach a photo of your personal arsenal for review? Alongside what gun you use regularly.

Would you prefer me to stock up first?

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I had a hit placed on me and have been kill x2

- Foster goliath
- Tyler fastige

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Who did you kill?: Joshua Halsey
How was the kill carried out?: I asked him in a messge if he cpuld come to 315 to talk about him joing the hitman then tied him up
Show a picture of their dead body.:
What weapon did you use?: Glock
How did you find the person?:
msged him from a phone book

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

How was the kill carried out?: I asked him in a messge if he cpuld come to 315 to talk about him joing the hitman then tied him up

Bounty Complete....Money Processing

FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@[snow] tyler
Damnnn dog. I killed him earlier today as well. Oh well, you got to posting it first, but no money for me xd. I'll still upload my video, I thought It was cool

[EDIT] P.S. Anyone get Tyro Snow yet?

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It doesnt let me screenshot my inv

FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Who did you kill?: Joshua Hasley
How was the kill carried out?:
Show a picture of their dead body.: 20180531132642_1.jpg
What weapon did you use?: L115
I informed him there was a hit placed upon him over the horribly insecure "iMessage" app. I then coaxed him to meet me at the supermarket premium box, where his final moments would be played out, and his life would end swiftly.

P.S. I ask for no money, Fastige posted before me. Just thought the more 'elaborate' version should be released

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Who did you kill?: Joshua Hasley
How was the kill carried out?:
Show a picture of their dead body.: View attachment 3217
What weapon did you use?: L115
I informed him there was a hit placed upon him over the horribly insecure "iMessage" app. I then coaxed him to meet me at the supermarket premium box, where his final moments would be played out, and his life would end swiftly.

P.S. I ask for no money, Fastige posted before me. Just thought the more 'elaborate' version should be released

Bounty completed.

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Who did you kill?: Tyro Snow
How was the kill carried out?: Raided his whole base with 12 guys in it with @Farmer Joe
What weapon did you use?: M14
I could reconize him from his pictures and im his friend but when work calls you do what you need to do

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Who did you kill?: Tyro Snow
How was the kill carried out?: Raided his whole base with 12 guys in it with @Farmer Joe
What weapon did you use?: M14
I could reconize him from his pictures and im his friend but when work calls you do what you need to do
Well it wasn't a real raid more of an inside back stab was still fun thoa none the less lol.