INFO Once Upon A Time In Monoford | Monolith 1.0

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Credence

Monolith Senior
Sep 23, 2019
Nice

Brents

Monolith Senior
Apr 1, 2018
United Kingdom
Great work everyone on the development team, you all worked hard on this update.

Was fun watching statua create the map on his streams.

Blackjack

Suspended
Suspended
Nov 19, 2018
Africa
Wait so in comparison to truenorth, how big is the map?

EmilyFemboy

Monolith Grinder
Apr 25, 2019
Texas CST
Yay! Hello! I am so hyped! OMG OMG I can't be more hyped!!!!!!!!! Awesome! MY PREDICTIONS WERE CORRECT! MWAHAHA!! (I said about one and a half weeks ago it would come out in a week and a half xD)

twinkie

Monolith Rookie
Oct 2, 2019
doubt lol. watch it come out 1159pm tomorrow lmao

Reactions: TheCrustyPlayer™

EmilyFemboy

Monolith Grinder
Apr 25, 2019
Texas CST
Hello! Good morning, I won't be making it to the release :c. I didn't fall asleep until 5:00 am and woke up at 7:30 am. I blinked and was awake. I am also kinda sick, and I don't think I'll have much of a good time. There is a chance, though, that I'll be on, I guess. Anyways, hope y'all get a smooth major-update launch!

-Saturn

Reactions: TheCrustyPlayer™

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran
Nov 14, 2018
ENGLAND
Hello! Good morning, I won't be making it to the release :c. I didn't fall asleep until 5:00 am and woke up at 7:30 am. I blinked and was awake. I am also kinda sick, and I don't think I'll have much of a good time. There is a chance, though, that I'll be on, I guess. Anyways, hope y'all get a smooth major-update launch!

-Saturn
Get some Red Bull down you, that should keep you awake just in time

twinkie

Monolith Rookie
Oct 2, 2019
prolly delayed or like i said 1159pm lmao