orb

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: orb

Your SteamID32: 124555300 \\ ID: STEAM_0:0:62277650 \\ 64: 76561198084821028

Your Character Name: Zach Daniels

Ban Length: 1 day

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Automatic Ban System

Ban Reason: LTAA - Leaving to Avoid Arrest

Unban Reason: Farming, I was using my autoclicker to water my plants. Player begins a robbery on me, I put my hands up & follow his direction. Ziptied, I begin to type /give 500 too quickly as to click ESC in the process which opened my server list. Through the fault of my own, my autoclicker continuously clicked away & reconnected me to Monolith. I have never received any type of punishment while enjoying your server & I would love to continue my grind. Furthermore, I hope the person who was robbing me sees this, as I want to give you the $500 I owe you. Any time looked upon my concern is appreciated, I was informed after speaking with a mentor that +attack is indeed a thing. I will forever be using that method as to never cause this issue again.

Time of Occurrence: 3/31/21 Approx: 6:50PM EST

Additional members involved/witnessing: None other than my robber, which in his perspective I left. (Black male, red camo puffercoat)

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, and I do understand an automatic ban is quite rarely appealed.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, @orb.

Upon looking bit more into it, I'll go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and appeal this ban, however in the future please be more careful as you most likely won't receive a 2nd chance.

Ban Appeal Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.