• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Org Name Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2018
Name:John trump
Steam Name:Donald trump
Player Level:70
Current Wealth:100k
Current Organisation:none
That is not the right application please scroll up and do the actually application

Oct 25, 2018
Character Name:John trump

Player level(ScreenShot):70

Skill/Bank Screenshots:100k

What are your past organisations:none

Do you fit the requirements:yes

Refers (If there is any):

Delta.

Jun 26, 2017
Rockford
Character Name:John trump

Player level(ScreenShot):70

Skill/Bank Screenshots:100k

What are your past organisations:none

Do you fit the requirements:yes

Refers (If there is any):
actual screenshots of your skills bank and level are needed.

Feb 9, 2018
There are two new members to "Org Name Here"
Alan Jones
Jack Wolfe

If you fell down y
esterday, stand up
today
-H. G. Wells

Delta.

Jun 26, 2017
Rockford

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
Hello "org name here".

My name is Butch Deloria
I am the leader of the Tunnel Snakes looking to become allied with your org.

My main reason for suggesting such an alliance is both of our disgust for the "sixth" and I can assure you my Tunnel Snakes will stop at nothing to have your backs when it comes to aiding you in anything you need. I believe that coming together will do our orgs a great deal of benefit when keeping taps on the city. It is very important to have eyes and ears everywhere during these trying times. We will be those eyes, those ears. And the finger on a trigger whenever needed. I know some of your rank 3 men personally as a reference. (ganjourn, Kevin Brooks, and Jose)

Thank you for your consideration

Last edited:

JoshLP

Banned
Banned
Nov 9, 2018
France
I like this, alot actually.. I was also an eyewitness to his murder, The guy from the sixth Didn't tell him to be quiet and Mr. Butch pulled out his radio and warned his crew about the possible raid. Hope you get invited to our networked alliance!

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
I like this, alot actually.. I was also an eyewitness to his murder, The guy from the sixth Didn't tell him to be quiet and Mr. Butch pulled out his radio and warned his crew about the possible raid. Hope you get invited to our networked alliance!
Thank you kindly Josh. It would be an honour

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
OH and btw I got banned for a day for that..

JoshLP

Banned
Banned
Nov 9, 2018
France
OH and btw I got banned for a day for that..
Yea man, I noticed I was the one talking mess in the clothing store, our whole org wan in an operation to get rid of "The Sixth," but somehow they found our location when I was conversating with Yucatan Cartel briefly before they were slaughtered, I however managed to escape into the woods, then eventually the clothing store.

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
Yea man, I noticed I was the one talking mess in the clothing store, our whole org wan in an operation to get rid of "The Sixth," but somehow they found our location when I was conversating with Yucatan Cartel briefly before they were slaughtered, I however managed to escape into the woods, then eventually the clothing store.
#DismatletheSixth

Zynthax

Jul 12, 2018
Colombia
I have heard that you guys have a lot of enemies, i can help you, i can do some business whit you and take them outta the way, hit me up, Im Rafael Viloria, Owner of Hitman.Inc

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
I have heard that you guys have a lot of enemies, i can help you, i can do some business whit you and take them outta the way, hit me up, Im Rafael Viloria, Owner of Hitman.Inc
Damn son, ill be sure contact you. let me know some prices

Dec 26, 2017
United States of America

Delta.

Jun 26, 2017
Rockford
I think you should update your ranks because I see a lot of people on that list that are not in the org anymore
Yea we know who your talking about , no need to butt in where your not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom