roravenue

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: roravenue
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72540513
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Callen Moreno

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @OTXKU

Reason for Report: False warning, claiming we all have plenty of time to review ones side of evidence, but then fail to even hear out the other party. Disrespectfull pm's about me when my friends tried to resolve the ban.

Time of Occurrence: About 12:00PM; UTC+2:00

Evidence to support your claim:
I clearly lagged in the video, which resulted in me vdm'ing the guy that was shooting me, I do not see the problem in the situation, since I gave the AK back and everything was resolved. Yet you failed to listen to me.

Only text from his pm, if it is possible, you can check the logs.

[PM] OTXKU: tell the kid to go to bed.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Curtis Santos (The person that received the PM)

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'll address this point by point.
False Warning: I don't see as to how this was a false warning, although you lagged yes, you said the lagspike stopped after you hit the tree, yet you still continued moving towards him. Not to mention you changed your story during the sit. At the beginning you said you tried to VDM him because he was shooting at you, when in the video he provided, it shows that you hit the tree, then continued to turn towards him even after being set in his general direction, and attempted to VDM him even further. Then later in the sit you bring up that you were lagging, from my perspective you had changed your story on me, and even with everything put on the table, I still felt that I'd been provided with enough evidence to warn you for VDM, as you admitted to it.
Failing to review both sides of evidence:
Once again, in my eyes one side of the video was enough, combined with the things that you had said to me, including the parts where you said you had "swerved off and tried not to hit him" which it clearly shows that after you had been mugged you had gone after him, then lagged out halfway through the process. And then after this you had claimed that he begun to shoot at you so you tried to VDM him in self defense. This wouldn't have bothered me had the video not shown him shooting at you after you swerved and tried to VDM him.
Being disrespectful towards you in PM
: This one I will admit, however the warning points I had given you had issued you a 12-14 hour ban if I'm not wrong, and you can't even appeal warning point bans. The demeanor I had gone about discussing this with your friend was unproffesional I'll admit. But I was simply trying to get my point across that you can't appeal bans given by warning points.
So in conclusion:
I gave the warning based off the fact he admitted that after his game unfroze he still had time to stop, yet he continued to try to VDM the person in question, yet on the other side of the story it clearly shows you were shot at after you were spun around and making a death run for the other player.
I see that I've done wrong in not taking both sides of the story, and that this could've been avoided had I reviewed the evidence from both parties, as it would've given me the sureness that I had reviewed all evidence before making my judgement, however I feel the decision I made in delivering the warning points was just, and I will stand by that decision. I will however apologize for the unprofessional conduct I comitted concerning you after your ban was placed.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the video evidence from the reporting player and comparing it with what you've shown here, I've decided I would have made the same call.

I have had a discussion with @OTXKU regarding his conduct and professionalism and he has agreed to maintain a better attitude moving forward with players.

As far as abuse goes, there is none here. You clearly attempted to VDM him in both your video, and in the other video I reviewed. He hadn't started shooting until you tried to run him over the first time.

Denied.