Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Code:
Format:

In-Game name: Jaymeer Aquan
Steam name: japanese alien
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116626376

Date and time of loss: I don't know what time, but it was today, 11/5/17. Sunday.
What happened: It may have been Saturday, but I just noticed that I'm now level 22 instead of level 89 or 90 that I was. I think I was still 89 but it could've went up to 90, I will take a refund back up to 89. I don't know why but I was going to go buy items that required level 65 and to my surprise I couldn't so I thought I didn't have enough money on me, but I did after checking and then I turned out that I was not my usual level.

How much do you need refunded: Level 89.
Evidence: http://prntscr.com/h6e7t2 This is a screenshot of an org application from the beginning of this week where I stated my level, and if you check the things that I'm leveled up in ingame, they're too high for me to be a level 22. I'm at least a 68 in Farming, at least 30 in Mining and 20 Metalworking, ect.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please provide evidence of your level before and after your loss. Without evidence I cannot provide a refund.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.