• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Paralake Mercenaries

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
Some more "snakes" like us in the city? Huh. New people. Welcome to the city, fellow snakes. We shall try good terms with you fellow friends
Thank you, we should meet up in person. get to know your crew, introduce mine. Break some bread. Drink some wine.

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
Anyone left in this org will suffer punishment for the insulting behavior of some of its members. I am renouncing all friendship with this org. either disband or you will meet the same fate as Julian Grease. Kidnapped and executed. Regardless of punishment for our actions.

Glowstick

Feb 10, 2018
Russia
ATTENTION EVERYONE! I AM CLOSING AND REFORMING THE PARALAKE MERCS UNDER A NEW NAME "DEATH ROW" THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED IN A FEW DAYS, I'LL ADD A FORUM FOR OUR NEW ORG ONCE WE GET A GOOD FOLLOWING, FOR OLD PEOPLE PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN BACK!

Top Bottom