Not open for further replies.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Toddleriq
Your Steam ID: 76561198250716986

Admin being reported;
mod parkerx @Parker reason for Report: obvious harassment from this guy, he's had 3 reports on me in the span of one game-play sitting and ultimately ended with 3 warning points issued this is has been an issue with this moderator since my first login 9 days ago. i commented on the issue at the end of one of the reports saying he; parkerx was in a circle jerk out of the fact he's constantly been on my case. which lead to a week ban by banning sa mr alex? and continued to openly state his opinion that he thinks i should get a perm over my comment at the end of the sit which further proves my point..
Evidence to support your claim:
/

Last edited:

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First I will address your videos:

In the first clip, you show me teleporting to you to check if you're AFK farming. I even give you an explanation for how I was there and nothing further. The reason I was there is that I had JUST kicked using +attack and +right. I tried to talk to you about it but you were AFK so I just resorted to kicking you. You made a refund request and it got denied because my punishment was just and you lost your items because you broke a rule. You even messaged my brother on discord (I just talked to @Maj.Kat and he told me you DELETED THE DISCORD MESSAGE) and on your mono-tablet stating I'm a weirdo.

The second clip is completely unrelated to harassment and has absolutely nothing to do with me because I was not the staff member who issued that kick (Maj thinks that he kicked you in this instance).

Now about this morning:

You are being very dishonest and not giving very much information about that situation. I'll explain from the beginning: I mugged you at the premium box by the supermarket and it resulted in your death because you fleed and called for help. As revenge in your next life, you slashed my tires in front of the bank. A friend killed you, and I made a report about your rule-break. In the sit, you lie about slashing my tires. You also call me a spaz throughout the entire sit and you were unable to calm down despite both @Mr.Alex and I being VERY calm with you throughout the entire situation. After I left the sit and Mr.Alex was dealing with your punishment, you said that all staff are in a circle jerk jerking each other off. After being making unfair comments about the staff team, you banned by Mr.Alex.

To conclude:

I'm not sure how these situations count as me harassing you whatsoever. In fact, it looks like you're harassing me (e.g. messaging my brother, breaking NLR to stab my tires). Your toxicity towards other players and the staff team have gone unpunished for far too long; hopefully, your two-month ban will give you the chance to cool down and return with a new attitude.

Evidence:

f64a0fded466e91e48cd6dbe28e45ab7.png

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

the comments were directed about you but not mentioned to you as you guys did towards a comment about a perm directing me so whats your point, also your brother wasn't a factor in any of this, why does he get to comment on the fact of the matter.. if thats your point, there was prior texts to my comment (the messages were in-game again and no messages on discord have been deleted**) but ok the fact of the matter is you're agro mod.

Last edited:

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

you're 1/2 staff who thinks i'm toxic, i haven't had those reports against me against me by a player or staff justify it beside trying to imply what's not true

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I included your messages to my brother to invalidate your argument. I am not harassing you if you are taking steps to escalate a situation that had been dealt with. There was no reason whatsoever to contact my brother other than to cause drama.

It seems fairly evident to me that your actions are toxic and you cannot respect staff if you are making disrespectful remarks about them causing you to receive a two-month ban.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

the remarks being clearly all about you and whoever is supporting it. what really has "been going far too long" is the evident harassment towards me and seems like others, i have high respect for everyone in life and in the game i treat all as i want to be treated it's the fact you are a hypocrite and don't know who or what i am it's only what you want me to be

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

As far as the "permaban" I mistaken you with another player that has been recently unbanned that was perma banned. After I talked to other staff members they told me you were not the person. And for the toxicity, you were very disrespectful to Parker the whole time. And after I put him back I told you to make a staff report on him if you though he was doing something wrong. After that you said "You staff suck each other off.... you legit jerk each other in a huge jerk circle" after that I was shown that you were previously banned by PMX for 1 month for toxicity. So your ban was extended to 2 months. And finally you accuse Parker of "stalking / targeting" Parker only reported you for a rule break. And just because you got in trouble you freaked out on him.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

"finally?" it was a ongoing problem that made me say the following which could be underlining disrespect but is that the real reason for a 2month extension it's apparent you had intentions which have just been confirmed by yours truly, not only that but for you to mention it to multiple people in-game over radio comms is that not also breaking immersion and fail-rp it's clear you were happy with the dilemma. to the recent forum ban for "toxicity" was overall uplifted because i am human and do make insensitive mistakes and pmx i guess realized that himself and maybe i would admit the same to this problem if it's seen from the only two perspectives accordingly. * @Mr.Alex

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

not only that but for you to mention it to multiple people in-game over radio comms is that not also breaking immersion and fail-rp
What I said on the radio was IC. I don't remember the what exactly I said, but I know for a fact I said It's time to cut ties with this person. And said "I will try getting him kicked from the city forever" (this is when I thought you were someone else" Parker was there on the radio and in the discord.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

What I said on the radio was IC. I don't remember the what exactly I said, but I know for a fact I said It's time to cut ties with this person. And said "I will try getting him kicked from the city forever" (this is when I thought you were someone else" Parker was there on the radio and in the discord.

right so you are currently in full agreement that you stated this in-game whilst being in a discord with, @Parker .. so you were also in the same discord with him before the sit even took place?? or did you just so happen to have a post-sit talk with him about what i said to come up with the accusations of me being nuisance and to further take action on my punishment. seems kinda biased, maybe not you tell me

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, were in a staff discord prior to this. But I don't see why that is even relevant. You broke a rule, you got punished. I put Parker down. And then you keep disrespecting the whole staff team. I took a look into your history and you were punished for staff diss ect in the past few days. So I banned you. That was it. And then it got extended after, cause I was informed that you were banned for 1 month as well. And just because someone reports you for a rule break doesn't mean they are stalking you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Parker's video shows you lying in a sit...
Additionally, disrespect towards the staff team will never be tolerated and since you were punished in the past for this, the ban and its length are suitable.

If you do not agree with a staff member's decision or behaviour, you are welcome to make a staff report, like you did now. But going out of your way to lie in a sit and to disrespect the staff team or specific staff members on the team will result in harsh punishments, especially since you should already know this, due to your history.

The person who kicked you in the second video was tazdevil, not parker. If you do not know who kicked you, do not claim that a specific staff member did it.

19/05/2020 @ 04:53:56tazdevil532 (tazdevil532) (STEAM_0:1:73001025) (779) ran ServerGuard command "kick" "toddleriq AFK farming"Commands

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.