Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So when I start PUBG my whole PC just restarts its self. When i'm playing CSGO after like half hour it just restarts. When I used my vape in monolith with the big cloud and i'm near it my PC restarts again. Anyone know why and how to fix this?

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So when I start PUBG my whole PC just restarts its self. When i'm playing CSGO after like half hour it just restarts. When I used my vape in monolith with the big cloud and i'm near it my PC restarts again. Anyone know why and how to fix this?
Try cleaning your PC.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Flixs you know anything? :D

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Try monitoring your GPU and CPU temperatures while running a stress-test to see if your system shuts down due to hardware reaching high temperatures. All your hardware is set to automatically shut off your system if they reach excessively high temps to avoid permanent damage. I had a similar issue on my old setup, where my CPU would get to 80 deg. C just from running games, and eventually the system would shut off when it reached around 85 deg. C. (I later found out that the PC manufacturer "forgot" to apply cooling paste to the CPU).

Use a hardware monitoring software such as Speccy (https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download)
Monitor your shit while stress-testing your hardware using stress-testing software such as HeavyLoad (https://www.jam-software.com/heavyload/)

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Try monitoring your GPU and CPU temperatures while running a stress test to see if your system shuts down due hardware reaching high temperatures. All your hardware is set to automatically shut off your system if they reach excessively high temps to avoid permanent damage. I had a similar issue on my old setup, where my CPU would get to 80 deg. C just from running games, and eventually the system would shut off when it reached around 85 deg C. (I later found out that the PC manufacturer "forgot" to apply cooling paste on the CPU).

Use a hardware monitoring software such as Speccy (https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download)
Monitor your shit while stress-testing your hardware using stress-testing software such as HeavyLoad (https://www.jam-software.com/heavyload/)
Thanks a lot. So should I put thermal paste on my CPU?

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks a lot. So should I put thermal paste on my CPU?
I'ts customary that your CPU has thermal paste. If it doesn't, someone fucked up along the process of assembling your rig. So yes, if your CPU doesn't have thermal paste, and you want it to last, lather that shit in paste.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'ts customary that your CPU has thermal paste. If it doesn't, someone fucked up along the process of assembling your rig. So yes, if your CPU doesn't have thermal paste, and you want it to last, lather that shit in paste.
I mean I got it prebuilt so i'm pretty sure they already put thermal paste on it. Any other way I could fix this shit?

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I mean I got it prebuilt so i'm pretty sure they already put thermal paste on it. Any other way I could fix this shit?
If it really is a heat issue, your CPU cooler is probably dying and needs replacing.

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Sam Wong has been asking multiple tech related questions most of which have been answered, the user Sam doesn't even know if the thermal paste on his setup is still good (his computer is fairly old to my understanding), He needs to do a diagnostic manually, it's really not that hard just google how to build a PC (desktop) and you'll be a expert in about 20 minuets.

Status
Not open for further replies.