LV

Your Steam Name: weedle
Your SteamID: 76561198206390059
Your Character Name: Sharky Twotimez

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Aaron
What were you blacklisted from: pd

Blacklist Length: a month
Blacklist Reason: pd radio spam and unauthorized of corruption
Unblacklist Reason: I feel over the week I realized how bad i was on pd I talked to you in pms about the situations that unfolded that night and I feel over the past Week I realized that yelling into the pd radio is not ideal communication for the pd. I want to play pd again and hopefully this time speak in a inside voice and keep the pd striving in monoford

Time of Occurrence: about a week ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: no

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Staff members are regularly having run-ins with you and honestly, I see a lot of resources being thrown your way to get you to adhere to the rules. Many staff members have expressed their exhaustion over this task and I'm starting to think that there isn't much more we can do to get you to behave. Please see linked threads:

Blacklist appeals:
Ban appeal:
I personally approved this, hoping you would continue to stop breaking the rules. Since I approved the unban you've received 4 separate blacklists.

I'm sure you would prefer just to receive a simple approved/denied, but at this point I'd like something on record from you on the forums that publicly addresses the fact that you are constantly breaking rules.

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i know i do break a lot of rules i cant deny that or id be straight up lying. I will try to do better. I'd hate to promise that id never break a rule again but that i feel would be a straight lie to your face. i want to be better and will try to be better since I had a realization with taz a couple nights ago with all my past rule breaks and its a lot. hearing him read of 4-5+ of rule breaks made me put that into perspective of how mingy/corrupt i am to the community and i strive to change that from this point forward.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i know i do break a lot of rules i cant deny that or id be straight up lying. I will try to do better. I'd hate to promise that id never break a rule again but that i feel would be a straight lie to your face. i want to be better and will try to be better since I had a realization with taz a couple nights ago with all my past rule breaks and its a lot. hearing him read of 4-5+ of rule breaks made me put that into perspective of how mingy/corrupt i am to the community and i strive to change that from this point forward.
I believe you want to improve, and I hope you do. I'm going to reduce this. It will be lifted in on 09/04/2023, instead of 09/18/2023.

Partially Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.