Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tyla
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:40916295
Your Character Name: Tyla Hardy

Target Steam Name: Peco
Target SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PecoTheBird2/

Request reason: Breaking fear RP and disrespecting staff.
When did the situation occur?: 2am GMT
Your evidence to support your claim:
Breaking fear RP -
Staff disrespect -
Context: Car was stolen by a tow truck driver for being parked at an angle, I chase him to the mechanics and take him under gunpoint, he drives off towards intersection and I run into Peco, someone with the exact player model who I believe to be the person who has broken fear RP already and stole my vehicle. Following situation ensues.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@Peco

Care to explain your part.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

what is there to explain? what rule did I break the guy put his gun away and in chat he wasn't zipping me so I got in my car and drove da fuq? also, what was the staff diss? nothing harmful was said from me to anyone XD @Gregg

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@Peco I'm talking about the sarcastic tone you take in the second video, and your response is kinda poor as well.

I don't get why you take this tone of attitude towards staff, when you could be respectful, you have been told this time and time again

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ohh that was for a previous sit where me and gam gam had a conversation about some guns. That's kinda just my personality and gamz knows I take that tone with him cuz he has some friendly banter sometimes. And TBH gamz is one of the staff that likes me more than others actually. @Gregg Also I do respect gamz a lot more than others on the server so I don't see where you are coming from?

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This report is denied as there's no evident rule-breaking in the video.

FearRP works as followed:

1. You must correctly follow FearRP when a situation calls for it, such as when you are being held at gunpoint. Roleplay should reflect on how you would approach a similar situation in real-life.
  2. You may not draw any weapon or run away when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon, unless the roleplay of both parties allows otherwise.

Peco witnessed in the video does exit his vehicle under gunpoint, per your orders, "Out of the car... out of the car." Once he exited the vehicle, although he should have done it sooner, you had put your gun away. As Peco was no longer under gunpoint, per the FearRP rules, he was allowed to run away.

As for @Peco I understand that some staff are fine with you being snarky, but try to be respectful in the future, or not have the snarky sarcastic tone shown in the video. I get it when it's someone who knows you and doesn't care, but others might not see this. So I won't be doing anything there as I am sure Rommel/Bryan would've said something to you.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.