Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Your Steam Name: Peco
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94151248
Your Character Name: Skyler Gray

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member @Alix
Ban Reason: Exploiting​
Before you guys reply to the tread with something like "Monolith has a 0-Tolerance policy for exploiting" or "I remember you, you were a minge!" ; Take a moment and hear me out (might want to grab a snack because its gonna be a long one). Around Late December to early January, I had basically used up every asset to my name. I was in other senses completely broke so when a friend of mine told me that he had found money duping exploit; I was ecstatic. I had asked him to tell me everything. I was indeed extremely naive to believe that I could get away with bypassing the grind. Nobody ever skips the grind. Nevertheless, I started exploiting; Big Mistake. After 2 days i was banned, My heart dropped. To be honest, even I don't know why I did it, Monolith is the most advanced roleplay game mode that I've seen and I must have put at least 1000 hours maybe more into it. When I exploited I never meant to ruin anybody else's roleplay or time on the server and if anything I've helped a few people. (I bought a new player a suit and a car >.<) and I constantly helped new players even before I had an endless source of money. Looking at the dev logs I literally ache to play it again, the community seems to have matured a lot and it doesn't seem to have any content droughts. I've also changed a lot and recently I've been trying to improve my roleplay. I've been whitelisted to several roleplaying communities and I believe that now I really have something to bring to monolith instead of focusing on pvp.
Id like to address my previous staff disrespect, Ever sit or situation I think about the staff never really had any faults. I really just acted like an entitled asshole to most staff members and If I had to deal with me I would probably have the same reaction. I'm especially sorry to (Mr. Creeper,kevsonic Luvbunny, Yeffrey, Tango and Dangerranger) and to anyone else I treated horribly. Being gone for so long I've achieved newfound respect for the staff members of this community and how long they've put up with my shit.
I would especially like to highlight that if I ever hear of a new exploit or bug or anything of that matter I would immediately report it to the devs, I've truly learned my lesson with trying to cheat to get ahead. At this point, I would do anything to get back into monolith, probation or anything of that matter and I completely understand that my account will be reset if this appeal is accepted. Please trust that everything I say is true, I'm being genuine in everything I've said and im extreemly sorry, i dont know how to make it up to you guys. If given a second chance I will prove myself. Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal, Have a wonderful day.
Signed, Peco​

Time of Occurrence: Late December
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Alix and @PMX

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I've also changed a lot and recently I've been trying to improve my roleplay.

You say that every single time you are banned, and this never happens.

Id like to address my previous staff disrespect, Ever sit or situation I think about the staff never really had any faults.

Your behavior towards the staff team was unacceptable. You kept disrepecting staff whenever you could. I do not tolerate that, specially when people volunteer themselves to make your experience better.

With that said, with your large and extensive record and all your past offences including warnings, notes, blacklists and probations, I do not feel you should be unbanned. You had way too many chances and you blew them all up.

Adding up to that, you exploited which warrants such a ban alone.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.