Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

We were all alive when we called jimmy to come ?? and it was before the pause and if the raid was paused and you knew he was the jimmy in the raid even though you shoulden have known you just addmiting to rdming him while paused Lmfao its so clear
idk what this means. if you want me to understand id advise speaking proper English thanks

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

why are you lying when theres a whole video showing the entire situation? rewatch the video

Rob Clearly Said Jimmy Come Help . No last name so you killed someone for being named Jimmy + Deshawn broke nlr to kill him lmfao

?? you rewatch it too thanks. Deshawn never broke NLR how many lies are in this report?
Where am I lying?

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1:16 says it all
Am I missing something? All I said was "Jimmy come join us in a raid" or something like that never said a last name so then you had no idea what jimmy I was talking to.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i’m done replying to this

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

would like to add if deshawn was to receive anything for this report for any sort of reason please give me his punishment thanks

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

We sincerely apologize for the delay in the conclusion of this report.

After reviewing the video and the discussion in the thread, I've decided to partially accept this PR:
@Shabzino - You shot and killed jColborn without explicit confirmation that he was in fact the Jimmy called onto the scene. You additionally decided to do this while the situation as a whole was paused. As such, you will be given 1 Warning Point for the RDM.
@Mazen - As far as I can tell you called out that a Jimmy was called in before the pause would have taken place, so I'm not gonna fault you on that. No punishment
@Jimmy Jimson - While they were in the wrong to kill you in this situation, you also shouldn't be making your way over to a paused raid in the first place. I'm authorizing a refund request for the Serbu Shorty, Kev & Helm, and 2 Small Medkits, but also issuing a Verbal Warning for attempting to get to the raid whilst it was paused

Player Report Partially Accepted
Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.