KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I cannot afford a better computer
I pay bills for a house and land
Anyone who says "buy a better PC you stupid noob" should be silenced, it is not friendly,
There is ZOUNDS of players who have crappier computers who can run Gmod, but cannot Run Monolith, Monolith needs to somehow become more friendly to lower end Computers.
My Computer specs?
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz quad core
RAM - 16.0 GB (14.9 GB usable)
you would be surprised at how many others i talk to that have worse specs by far that still someone what get on monolith here and there
I get an average of 20fps around many players and cars (5)
and 10fps below around 20 players or more, and for some reason when shots are fired, my game fps just freezes and cuts in half
Shootings guns on Monolith = 0 fun, but yet the server seems to favor strictly shooting guns, what about players like me?

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

there's plenty of Gmod FPS videos you can find. also its mainly not your "whole" computer, it would be a simple processor upgrade in the later future.

Reactions: Mak

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I cannot afford a better computer
I pay bills for a house and land
Anyone who says "buy a better PC you stupid noob" should be silenced, it is not friendly,
There is ZOUNDS of players who have crappier computers who can run Gmod, but cannot Run Monolith, Monolith needs to somehow become more friendly to lower end Computers.
My Computer specs?
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz quad core
RAM - 16.0 GB (14.9 GB usable)
you would be surprised at how many others i talk to that have worse specs by far that still someone what get on monolith here and there
I get an average of 20fps around many players and cars (5)
and 10fps below around 20 players or more, and for some reason when shots are fired, my game fps just freezes and cuts in half
Shootings guns on Monolith = 0 fun, but yet the server seems to favor strictly shooting guns, what about players like me?
I suffered the same problem. I wont tell you how I fixed it

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

put everything on low besides model detail, keep that on high or else you will mess up the cars. I recommend playing on a 4:3 res. If you want to get even more fps there are certain launch options and you can even install ReShade.

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Install ReShade.
All settings on low besides model detail, keep that on high.
4:3 Res.

Optionally: Get a better processor.