Adam Kraminski I think

Ban Length:
Perma

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
CONSOLE (what it says on ban message)

Ban Reason:
NITRP, Racism, Minge

Unban Reason:
First I'd like to say that I apologize for not having some of the information regarding my ban, the ban message doesn't say much. But I would like to apologize for what I did around a year ago. If I remember correctly, I said some offensive things during the course of a robbery, where I ended up killing the person I was robbing. I believe I may have had prior offenses but I don't know. Monolith provided an environment that has been hard to find in other communities since. It was a very bad lapse of judgement on my part. I would play the server legit, I had multiple cars, money, and high levels. I genuinely enjoyed the server and took it for granted. I sincerely hope the staff will give me a second chance.

Time of Occurrence:
Early 2020

Additional members involved/witnessing:
N/A

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:
Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Your original ban reason was:
1616580095145.png

Why should we trust what you are saying, if you threatened to evade your punishment?

turtleman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

It doesn't surprise me that I did make those threats, I apologize. I definitely said stupid things once I realized I was gonna get banned. I have been an active and productive member of multiple communities since then and that's what I plan to do if given the second chance to play on your server. But I do apologize for that.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It doesn't surprise me that I did make those threats, I apologize. I definitely said stupid things once I realized I was gonna get banned. I have been an active and productive member of multiple communities since then and that's what I plan to do if given the second chance to play on your server. But I do apologize for that.

Alright, we will unban you from our server. However, we will remove you again if you break any rules intentionally, including disrespecting other community members and staff, or if you do not behave properly and have a toxic attitude again.

Is that understood?

turtleman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, thank you very much.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Accepted.