Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: manlikesebner
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:220823785
Your Character Name: Anthony Allan

Ban Length: Permanent.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Superheavy (hes no longer staff)

Ban Reason: Wasnt Told.
Unban Reason:
So it was day 1 of Paralake, i logged on and was having a few texture issues,
i asked in OOC if a staff member could jump on Discord Call and help me out with the texture issues i was having.
Super Heavy said he would help, so he jumped on Discord with me, now bare in mind back then i was squeaky af and i was really immature, he went afk and i put my camera on by accident as i was on my phone, as i covered my camera with my fingers he returned to his pc, as which he said "WOW bro you just showed me your dick wow i have to report this ima ban you." this point i didnt really know what to do. He false accused me of something i would never do. bare in mind i was young, then he started giving me verbal abuse and i said some shit back. I never really could take this further as i got forum banned, discord banned, and server banned. I am using a different Forum Account to make this appeal as there was nothing i could possibly do, If a staff member could please contact me on discord thatd be great and i can explain the full story. Thanks Sebner#6278

Time of Occurrence: About 6 - 8 Months ago. (not sure)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Just me and him.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So you were banned for a reason, permanently, decide to evade your ban by using an alternate account on the server and forums. And now you're appealing your permanent ban???

You should have thought about that before evading the ban.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.