cute doge

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name pgctiger
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):386069268
Your Character Name: Peter John

Ban Length: 3 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tru @hockeyexpert

Ban Reason: Unacptle behaviour(harassment and cyberbullying)
Unban Reason: So I pulled up to these guys talking to this person. Now I asked this person if it was a femboy this person replied with yes I know I am a femboy. Then I repeatedly asked the femboy what is a day in the life of a femboy. I was curious about what they did as I have never come across one. I reapeatlty asked the femboy this question. Then I asked do femboys have balls or boobies the femboy did not reply. Then the femboy cold-blooded rdm a man next to me. Then after that the femboy brought us up to a roof and wasted out time and harassed us on the roof while the admin was gone. NOW after reading multiple articles about the word femboy is not homophobia. The femboy before identified told us it was a femboy. Now I didn't not cyber bully the femboy now i can see where harassment comes into this as i did it over and over again but the femboy never told us to stop or go away so i also don't think it was harassment. I could not tel that the femboy was not enjoying this so i continued asking questions that started with femboy because that's what it identified as when i asked it. Now if the femboy told me to stop i woulve but it never once said plz stop.
Added: The reason I put lol in my title is because of how ridiculous it was. Next, the reason I said just ban me was b/c the person was wasting our time. you were bullying someone for the purpose of damaging them for their choices in life. This right here is false NOT ONCE did I say anything negative or bad about being a femboy asking questions about what it is like to be one is just me being curious. I did not damage them for their choices and I never said anything about their choice of being one. Damaging their choices in life would be me saying don't be a femboy or Ohh ur a femboy go do this etc. NEVER did I say anything negative towards being a femboy. now the person did say our lives didn't matter.

Time of Occurrence: around 7:30 est today
Additional members involved/witnessing: a lot of witnesses with videos hockey refused to give me the video for some reason idk
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Already has been denied

Status
Not open for further replies.