Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jeppe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100609521
Your Character Name: adrian king

Target Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991605654
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15669963
Target Character Name (if known): something Wallace
^ tried to arrest me for no reason outside prison and also shooting warning shots as he returns to prison after failed attempt to arrest me

Target Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cuddles69
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65466596
Target Character Name (if known): Jimmy Bolf
^ also shooting warning shots as u can hear sniper (50.cal) shots fired

Target Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ricktell
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461065689
Target Character Name (if known): Rick Tells
^ he was shooting warning shots as said in replies

Target Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117493074
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78613673
Target Character Name (if known): no clue
i believe ^ was a part of the prison defense and shooting warning shots at me but i may be wrong

cleary alot of other cops where a part of this

Request Reason: rda, failrp, attempted rdm, metagaming.

what happened was we all died after police raided our house and decided to break daniel crowe out of jail as he was the only one who survived by getting revived etc. then we pull up to prison looking like this (also during this whole situation there was a layer 1 bank raid (not some bait raid to get cops away from jail but like an actual bank raid). since we all died druing the first situation (the house raid on us by cops) there was no sort of evidence or tips that we where going to raid the jail just their blatant assumption as most of us where in same org (metagaming) after we saw him get arrested at pd so from what i know, the SWAT had no permission to camp the prison.
EDIT: also none of us that where at prison/pd where wanted or did any sort of crime such as talk about a prison break or w/e

When did the situation occur?: 2020-09-07
Your evidence to support your claim: AT 3:30 IN VIDEO I HOLD TAB SO YOU CAN SEE ALL WHO WAS ON DUTY

Additional members involved/witnessing: @SomebodyEpic @Kris @mas
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yuh

Last edited:

Rick Tells

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello
This is Rick tells
I was the swat commander at the time, here is some backstory.
After the raid has finished there was no correction officers so me and the swat team offered to go to Prison and protect it as we didnt have anything to do, as we were heading there we saw a guy with a class 3 heading up to prison in tinted black skyline so we called for backup (im asking for the other swat if they have evidence). Regarding the bank raid we had 2 Sargent, a detective, 2 pine county officers and couple of officers in l1 who received 911 call of the bank raid, so they looked through the cameras and only found a guy in the vault so a detective and a srgt were dispatched to the location and the criminal got arrested. Regarding the shots, those were warning shots that were far away from you but they got closer to you because you were getting closer to a federal prison and taking pictures of it.
And once again asking for the members involved if theres video proof and we did all this for rp.
Regards Rick tells

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello
This is Rick tells
I was the swat commander at the time, here is some backstory.
After the raid has finished there was no correction officers so me and the swat team offered to go to Prison and protect it as we didnt have anything to do, as we were heading there we saw a guy with a class 3 heading up to prison in tinted black skyline so we called for backup (im asking for the other swat if they have evidence). Regarding the bank raid we had 2 Sargent, a detective, 2 pine county officers and couple of officers in l1 who received 911 call of the bank raid, so they looked through the cameras and only found a guy in the vault so a detective and a srgt were dispatched to the location and the criminal got arrested. Regarding the shots, those were warning shots that were far away from you but they got closer to you because you were getting closer to a federal prison and taking pictures of it.
And once again asking for the members involved if theres video proof and we did all this for rp.
Regards Rick tells
There was no reason for you to give out warning shots to random civilians because u saw a guy with class 3 heading up to layer 2, specially not to shoot me in the head as im unarmed, whoever that was. And from what ur stating, none of the actions u guys made justifies any action done towards me. and kinda funny how u mention 'tinted black skyline' as the tinted windows hinder u from seeing the class 3 in the first place aswell as all the people who where there with me, werent even drivning a skyline.

And why would i not be allowed to visit/take pictures of the federal prison???
  1. Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.

Last edited:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Rick Tells

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Rick tell again
Regarding to your response in the video you can see we never shot you in the head second regarding the warning shots those were because once again taking picture of a federal prison and keep walking near it when you knew that was being heavily guarded because of the high target in there, im gonna be myself more clear this time to avoid response like this one what i meant with the tinted skyline situation is that the owner of the vehicle pulled a class 3, hopped in his car and drove to prision but then got scared and drove away and once again im contacting other swat to provide video evidence.
Regards Rick Tells.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Cuddles, @RobertoP this report is on you two, please reply within 24 hours or this will be handled without your input.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

in the video you can see we never shot you in the head
Literally watch the last 10 sec of the video man

And even if the prison was on lockdown or what ever, none of ur actions r justified, specially if no broadcast or ad was put out for the public to know what was happening. Very poor rp overall on ur guys part

Last edited:

Rick Tells

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks I didn't notice that regarding that shot in the head , I have no idea who shot you.
I dont know if gods can see logs from yesterday I dont know.
EDIT: About the actions of warning shots we were following orders.

Last edited:

Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Videos not working for me can you please fix it I would like to see it I have no knowledge of you being killed.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@jeppe Please make the video available to view or this will be denied.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

ima re-uppload the video when i get home from work, not quite sure what happened to the vid

Edit: vid fixed, wasnt watchable as the video was processing after i added blur for when i tabbed out

Last edited:

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I see no involvement with me here.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@jeppe Please add the reason you are reporting each player under the character name.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

tbh as there is no evidence of @RobertoP being in the situation, u can take him out of the report, all the other cops are prooved to be in the situation though

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone,

So upon review, this will not be classified as metagaming. They were stationed there and guarding it due to fact there was a car that came with a class 3, and they knew he was going to come back. There was only one person raiding the bank, and as shown in your video, officers were sent to the bank to get that singular person. As for the warning shots, they were not validated at all, there was no clue or tip that lead this player to believe the prison was closed off. What should've happen was put out an Emergency State, have signs that say it is closed off, or have an officer walk up to him, let him know it's closed, then warning shots can be fired. As logs do not show the player who damaged you on your way out, they can't be punished. As for RDA, you weren't arrested, steam ID is invalid, and the player was not found arresting you in logs.

The punishments will be listed below:

laurentlolo69 - Invalid Steam ID
Ricktell - 1 WP for Fail RP
Cuddles 69 - 1 WP for Fail RP
SereneKiller - Insufficient evidence
jeppe - Verbal for Third Person Peeking camera to gain information (3:22)

Player Report Partially Accepted
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.