Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ethilyk
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:25427599
Your Character Name: Phil Bell

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@officernoodles

Ban Reason: NITRP | Come back when you want to RP | Appeal at MonolithServers.com |

Unban Reason:
I was a prison guard, some guard decided to use their baton on me once so I knocked one with my baton too when I stopped being unconscious, the admin catched us running in circle with our batons out, he asked us what happenned so I told him that I got attacked by them. He didn't listen and decided to ban me instantly without discussing first. I have no idea why the ban reason is NITRP while i do want to rp and I feel like the ban length is too much I would understand a warning, 1h or 3h ban but one week for simply using my baton on someone. So I would like to get unbanned so I may continue to roleplay in this server as I always were before this incident.

Thank you, Phil Bell

Time of Occurrence: 12:00
Additional members involved/witnessing:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I asked you several times to explain to me why you were batoning your fellow police officers. You simply ignored all forms of communication with me. I'll unban you and offer a blacklist if you wish to talk about the situation. I'll contact you over steam for the rest of the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.