Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Kotlet Gaming

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115098477

Your Character Name: Richard Kough

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: 6 days

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Klaus

Why should we remove your punishment?: I acknowledged in the sit that I did commit VDM. However, this was only as a result of Chang Cho insulting me and my vehicle (This VDM did not kill him or affect him in anyway besides disorienting him). There is no proof of me calling him a monkey and Klaus was very biased as he said that video evidence was not necessary from Chang Cho. I tried arguing my point and he took it as disrespectful and toxic when I was just trying to explain the situation and the circumstance.

Time of Occurrence: 3/9/2024 10PM CST

Additional members involved/witnessing: Chengo Cho

Do you have any evidence to support your case?

In this clip this shows Klaus claims based purely on opinion and speculation that the word "monkey" is used in a derogatory manor (at least not in this situation), Which it is not and I find it quite racist of Klaus to even think that. If this was taken as a derogatory it would not make sense as everything about Chang Cho hints at him being of Asian decent. Meanwhile the way "monkey" is used in a derogatory term is typically towards Africans and African Americans. However, if I called Chang Cho a "monkey" it was for his actions in roleplay and not based off skin nor race. Despite this I do not recall speaking to Chang Cho and calling him a "monkey" and there is no video evidence or any other proof claiming otherwise.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Mentlegen

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

free my mang he dindu nuffin strait from memphis tennessee on foe

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Pitor, where’s your side of the audio? that entire time you’re disrespecting me and the individual who’s reporting you, but you’ve decided to not include your voice that entire video . You were being toxic in the sit and have been banned because of that multiple times.

Kind regards,
Klaus

Last edited:

Pitor Giffin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Only forty seven words after two days, can you please respond to the entire thing? Why won't you acknowledge the fact that I was not racist in this interaction? That can really mess up someone's life, especially since this is only an accusation and there is no evidence at all to support it. You want my side of the audio? You're the one accusing me. The burden of proof is on you. Show video evidence or logs, because you will clearly see it was not disrespectful. This whole interaction, from when the alleged "VDM" occurred to when you put me in an admin sit and banned me, was 50+ minutes. That is at least 30 gigabytes if I recorded all of that. Also, I did not decide to remove my voice like you are accusing me of. That is very difficult to edit out and is beyond my profession. My video recording software does not record my mic so please do not accuse me of something you cannot prove. When it comes to staff disrespect. Like I said on Saturday I was simply arguing my point. if you saw me as toxic, disrespectful or angry, How would you feel if you got accused of racism without any evidence at all?

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Only forty seven words after two days, can you please respond to the entire thing? Why won't you acknowledge the fact that I was not racist in this interaction? That can really mess up someone's life, especially since this is only an accusation and there is no evidence at all to support it. You want my side of the audio? You're the one accusing me. The burden of proof is on you. Show video evidence or logs, because you will clearly see it was not disrespectful. This whole interaction, from when the alleged "VDM" occurred to when you put me in an admin sit and banned me, was 50+ minutes. That is at least 30 gigabytes if I recorded all of that. Also, I did not decide to remove my voice like you are accusing me of. That is very difficult to edit out and is beyond my profession. My video recording software does not record my mic so please do not accuse me of something you cannot prove. When it comes to staff disrespect. Like I said on Saturday I was simply arguing my point. if you saw me as toxic, disrespectful or angry, How would you feel if you got accused of racism without any evidence at all?
Hello,

You literally admitted to calling him a "monkey" in the sit? Please don't start lying on here as well. You were punished accordingly and when you were told to relax in our sit, you started getting angry and disrespecting me. You're the one who provided the clip as evidence which isn't even complete since it's missing your voice. So you're aware, videos that aren't complete and are missing audio can't be deemed as "valid" evidence. Please take into account that you were banned for the following: Staff disrespect, toxicity in a sit, VDM, and Racism. You have a history of being toxic and disrespecting staff members in a sit, which is why your ban was on the lengthy side.

Kind regards,
Klaus

Last edited:

Pitor Giffin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I never admitted to calling Chang Cho a "monkey" in the sit. That is why I kept on asking for evidence of which you have never once provided to this day. By you saying "Please don't start lying on here as well" because you said "as well" you prove that I never admitted to calling Chang Cho a "monkey" in the sit because you are claiming that I denied calling him a "monkey" in the sit. So none of what you're saying makes sense. As for the ways I allegedly disrespected you and Chang Cho, please describe how I did this because I don't think anything that I said was offensive or disrespectful. I understand that the video evidence is missing my voice, so after this post I will no longer use it. but what it proves is that If I did call him a "monkey" you claim based on your own opinion and speculation that I did it with racist intent or and in a derogatory manor. Which if I did call him a "monkey" (which still no proof of me calling Chang Cho btw) it was to call him silly or stupid not to be racist. And if monkey is such a terrible word, why do we use it on this forum, why did we both say it out loud in voice chat in the sit? That is because it is not a racist, the context you use it in can be racist but the context that If I did say it (which has not been proven) was clearly not racist.

Please find some evidence too, look in the logs and ask Chang Cho for some video evidence, I even have his steam just so you can ask him. Chang Cho's steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198823854862

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I’m not going to sit here and argue with you, this is my last post. You’re the one who’s requesting to be unbanned, so you’re the one who needs to provide valid evidence which you failed to do so. My recording software wasn’t on at the time as I was taking reports and didn’t think I’d need it. I’ve been a staff member multiple times on this server and know how everything works. Trust me, I wouldn’t just ban anyone if they didn’t commit a rule break, which in this instance you had.

Kind regards,
Klaus

Last edited:

Pitor Giffin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I know you wont unban me because you are a coward. But remove the racist portion of my ban because you keep scurrying away from the fact that you failed your one and only job, which was to properly investigate and get evidence from Chang Cho and I. To give a proper punishment to those who deserve it. I keep repeating myself and its starting to get very exhausting. But the fact is there is no evidence on me of saying anything remotely racist, In fact there is no evidence of me doing anything at all. I reject your verdict.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I know you wont unban me because you are a coward. But remove the racist portion of my ban because you keep scurrying away from the fact that you failed your one and only job, which was to properly investigate and get evidence from Chang Cho and I. To give a proper punishment to those who deserve it. I keep repeating myself and its starting to get very exhausting. But the fact is there is no evidence on me of saying anything remotely racist, In fact there is no evidence of me doing anything at all. I reject your verdict.

@Supreme should have reached out to you via Discord DM's.
Please proceed there.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.