Your Steam Name: PlasticBox
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:24209984
Your Character Name: John Doe

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: proppushing
Time of Occurrence:14:45 GMT+3
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: ŞizofrenAiden(Forum Name:Aidenhale, Game Name:Chris Hale)

Guy got into the bank with a bicycle, was not able to get out so i dropped a copper ore at the ground and pushed him with it through the door. I injured someone else while doing it. Though it would help getting him out like that but i got a 1 year ban.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You literally moved your copper ore outside - smashing not only all the cars parked outside but also killed some people along with it. What in heavens name would you think thats okay to do, when you have literally 4 staff members in your presence whom you couldve asked for help?

PlasticBox

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

It was my mistake I didn't knew there was any staff in presence. So i tried to help but I broke a rule.

PlasticBox

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, thanks for helping me out with my ban appeal. I sincerely apology for breaking a rule. Thanks to all staff of the server for letting me and all players have a fun experience on the server even if mine didn't last too long. I wish you all good luck and success.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Listen @PlasticBox, what you did was very bad and I wish you asked one of us instead. I'm willing to shorten the ban to a couple days, just because I believe strongly that you need to be punished for it. Your intentions weren't as malicious as I thought, so I will lower it to 2 days.

BTW: your steamid is STEAM_0:0:24209984

Status
Not open for further replies.