LV

Your Steam Name: Samuel "Ace" Rothstien
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93308811
Your Character Name: Sam Rothstien

Target Steam Name: Vittorio
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59609709
Target Character Name (if known): Yung Stunna

Request reason:
Not long after spawning following a GS9 gunfight, I walk over to the bank and see a large gathering of GS9 members, one of which gave me the expected shit talking rant and I decided to sit and hear him out. This happened to be Yung Stunna. He greatly disrespects my RP org as typically expected, before he compares me to another person in the game. Saying by quote "You over there are trash in the game and a trash person". After I call him out on taking it out of the game, he immediately realizes the consequences of this and claims he did mean what he said. I wait to see if he says anything else but he catches on to the fact I'm likely recording and goes back to disrespecting my org. The conversation ended when he has his friend Boris Macdonald, stab me in the back for no reason. In conclusion, Vittorio(Yung) takes RP situations and turns them into real-life examples, openly stating in game that I am a trash person outside of the game, henceforth being player disrespect.
When did the situation occur?:

Around 7:30 PM 2/9/19 - This also happened during a staff meeting in which punishments are more severe from what @PMX told me.
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
It was a crowd of GS9 that all were disrespecting as usual, until one of them RDMs me.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This report was handled in the game and the verdict resulted in the case being closed due to the staff also saw that I meant no harm with this comment. It was not meant in that way, as I also cleared that up in the video instantly after I said it. Within the sit, I also clarified many times It wasn't meant in that sort. I believe this was taken out of context.

Staff Member Evidence: @Whathe12

Last edited:

Samuel "Ace" Rothstien

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This report was handled in the game and the verdict resulted in the case being closed due to the staff also saw that I meant no harm with this comment. It was not meant in that way, as I also cleared that up in the video instantly after I said it. Within the sit, I also clarified many times It wasn't meant in that sort. I believe this was taken out of context.
That sit was about Boris' RDM and that admin merely gave his opinion on the subject, I told him I was taking it to the forums, and was also told to by PMX before the sit occured. You really shouldn't have been in the sit and the report was made on Boris.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

That sit was about Boris' RDM and that admin merely gave his opinion on the subject, I told him I was taking it to the forums, and was also told to by PMX before the sit occured. You really shouldn't have been in the sit and the report was made on Boris.

@TheRustyPlayer stated he will call someone else to handle my sit, as I believe that was a good friendship between you, and him.

TheRustyPlayer called the user @Whathe12 to handle my report, here is video proof of him handling my report. Drew will confirm he closed the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.