Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kaeso
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51840558
Your Character Name: Kaeso Stacks

Target Steam Name: Monkers Rustchance.com
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155853416
Target Character Name (if known): Paul Denino

Request Reason: Lying to PMX and another administrator about returning refunded items.

Request in detail: Hello staff team,

Recently my org was raided, and the raid was voided due to several rules being broken. The staff member in charge of the sit's name I do not remember, but PMX was involved for a duration of that sit so I will be tagging him as he requested that the player drop the gear he gained from the raid.
The player dropped only the primaries and a few other things he'd gathered from the raid, but did not return the mining materials he stole from. I have screenshots via monopad of this player bragging to me about not returning the other things that were stolen.
@PMX

When did the situation occur?: Two days ago
Your evidence to support your claim: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....018/18BC0EE622F06B60AA80C3463BA3B450EDCF677B/

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

under review

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Are you referring to that sit where the person was refusing to drop the items?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I simply told the person to drop the items rusty was asking for. Once he started doing so (dropping the ores) I left the sit.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, so this sit was a long one, the entire raid was voided and a lot of items needed to be returned, the player in question here refused to drop any of the many items for a good 30 minutes, now regarding all items returned, it took me some time to look through all the logs gathering all the items. Now to my knowledge I had managed to return all items returned and that nobody had mentioned afterwards regarding missing items.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.