Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ProximaSync
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76491289
Your Character Name: Soter Proxima

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Jake Baller

Request reason: RDM, No reason to kill me while I was tied up, no cops came with guns out.

When did the situation occur?:
Around 1 am CST
Your evidence to support your claim:
NOTE: Sorry if the video has a large black space. I misplaced the track in Premiere (Didn't place it starting at zero seconds)
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in the situation, we were holding this cop and bringing zip ties to create a hostage situation to hopefully gain some leverage on the pd as they had been chasing our group for several minutes. He was told to put his hands up and had them up until the recording, where he put his hands down and was executed for disobeying orders.

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in the situation, we were holding this cop and bringing zip ties to create a hostage situation to hopefully gain some leverage on the pd as they had been chasing our group for several minutes. He was told to put his hands up and had them up until the recording, where he put his hands down and was executed for disobeying orders.
Lol, you cuffed me look at start of video. Look at bottom left and my arms.

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Lol, you cuffed me look at start of video
I'm sorry but the video only shows you with your hands down at the end, as several minutes are a black screen.

Jake the baller

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

you broke character during the situation so that was one of the multiple reasons i killed you, you kept stalling and did not meet our demands which is #2 and you kept putting your hands down while 10+ people with guns pointed at you to keep them up.

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

you broke character during the situation so that was one of the multiple reasons i killed you, you kept stalling and did not meet our demands which is #2 and you kept putting your hands down while 10+ people with guns pointed at you to keep them up.

My hands couldn’t be up because I was handcuffed and my comma were taken instantly. I can talk to Staff on discord and show the raw footage.

Jake the baller

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

okay well either way u broke character during the situation while we were trying to roleplay with you, i walked away and came back to mike telling you "to stop breaking role play" , so i just shot you because i was fed up with everything you were doing.

Jake the baller

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

you also called out on radio that u need help while we had multiple guns on you, so by then i have the right to kill you whenever i want.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Post the raw uncut footage here than, because we had 3 weapons pulled out at you at cinema near your car window. You decided to say on police radio that you are being mugged / kidnapped at cinema and any additional units please come during us having our weapons pointed at you telling you to exit the car with your hands up, which is breaking fear rp and we decided to kill you for it and in addition to not listening to us, which @EdwigByrde and @Jake the baller further explains it in their posts.

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Post the raw uncut footage here than, because we had 3 weapons pulled out at you at cinema near your car window. You decided to say on police radio that you are being mugged / kidnapped at cinema and any additional units please come during us having our weapons pointed at you telling you to exit the car with your hands up, which is breaking fear rp and we decided to kill you for it and in addition to not listening to us, which @EdwigByrde and @Jake the baller further explains it in their posts.

Just from this I just want staff to see the raw footage. You guys can’t get your stories straight.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We have the same stories, but different point of views and my point of view is you breaking fear rp for calling for back up when me and 2 or more other players are trying to get you to exit your car and put your hands up when we were near your car window, so we can kidnap you, but you instead didn't listen to us. Also during this situation you were breaking role play multiple times telling us you were going to report us on the forums for "cop baiting" and I just want to see the whole uncut video, so my points are proven.

Last edited:

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@EdwigByrde & @Romanian

You guys should have not responded to the report. This report is not towards you. Unless you guys have video evidence of the situation Please refrain from further involving yourself in the situation.

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @ProximaSync & @Jake the baller

Concerning the player report, I found that Jake the baller is guilty of RDM. I have also found that ProximaSync is guilty of FailRP.

Jake The Baller, In the video you are found to have the guy in zip ties and then remove his zip ties before you kill him. There were no orders for ProximaSync to obey and there were no police officers that were disobeying your orders or breaking negotiations. Killing someone being "fed up with everything" he was doing is not a valid excuse. You should know better by now.

ProximaSync you should have not broke RP and told them that you were going to contact an admin about something that they did to you. You are supposed to RP and make a report. Once you are in a sit with a staff member then you may speak as if you were not in RP.

Punishment:
  1. Jake The Baller - 1 Week Ban
    1. The reason for your ban is because of your extensive history. You should understand the rules.
  2. ProximaSync - 2 WP
    1. The reason why your 2 WP's is because you should know better. I see you on the server often.

Player Report Accepted

Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.