Not open for further replies.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Valdrec
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42437591
Your Character Name: Jimmy Longfellow

Target Steam Name: Chevyman (al) (Orenst is unknown, but he is the only Orenst.)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59564908 (Unable to find Orenst's steam name, but I am sure Chevy will be happy to provide.)
Target Character Name: Alphonse Capone, Orenst Abernathy.

Request reason: Alphonse, part of my Org, sees that me, Sam and Steve are in trouble, after ditching the Mayor's limo, and nearly getting shot up by the residents of the country house we call "white house" (same road as the gas station I believe.) He drives us to one of the country lodges (by the water and forest.) invites us inside but locks the door before anyone else but me can enter. Revealing his rifle, he states that he overheard that I was "talking shit" about him. (I had voiced my displeasure of his abilities as a leader, after he nearly ran over another member of the same org we are both in. I try to ask for more information about the hit, but he has already shot and killed me.

I make a report, and in which I am brought to Al storing his gun in the gun store. He reveals, after much delay, that the perpetrator of the hit, was Orenst, changing his story that it was not as he originally stated when he killed me, but because of "something gang related" very vague.
Now, my suspicion is alerted to Orenst being the placer of the hit. We were always on good terms, but most importantly, he was co-founder of the Org I recently left, seen here. (Orenst Abernathy (Consigliere)) as well as a long-term friend of Alphonse. (I believe they play games such as ARMA together.)
Orenst states a new reason for my hit; that he is upset that I got a member kicked from Chicago.
The person in question, though I forget the specific name, they said his name was Ace in the sit, had an incident in our Org radio a few days ago. I was already displeased with him posting racist memes in our discord (@Aaron was a member in this discord, so he likely saw it too.) And I was now displeased at him for hogging the radio, and using his UPS job to assist in our illegal activities, by ramming the police. He took offence to me asking what it was he was actually doing for the org, and got very aggressive with me.
I spoke to Abel (second in command of the Org) about the possibility of having him removed from the Org for this, as well as the racism and disrespect of the organisation's ranking structure, and he said he'd speak to him. A few days later, the person I'd had an issue with was complaining in discord about being removed from the organisation by Alphonse, (and possibly re-added by Able, that part was unclear.)
It was the poor handling of this situation, one of the many reasons I chose to leave The Chicago outfit, as mentioned in the thread itself.
That situation aside, this player was kicked from Chicago, something close to a week ago. My player has died and so much has happened since then. I believe that excuse, if it were real, would still fall afoul of NLR.

Chevy's overtly aggressive behaviour to others, overzealousness in pursuing personal vendettas, were also both reasons for leaving the organisation, now coupled with the fact that Orenst, seemingly out of the blue, sets a hit on me for something happening supposedly a week ago, which was actually enacted by Alphonse himself, leads me to believe that the only possible reasoning for this turn of events is this:

• Alphonse overhears me saying something that affects his pride, perhaps already upset that I left his org with my group.
  • Alphonse employs his long-time friend to set a hit on me, allowing him to shoot me as revenge.
  • Alphonse, hearing from the other Org that we are both in, that me and my companions are in trouble.
  • Alphonse takes us to his house, unbeknownst to us, that this is a ploy.
  • Alphonse kills me, quoting one reason.
  • Orenst is brought to the sit, quoting a different, outdated reason.

From the sit in question, I was informed that further action could not be taken without first making a player report.
As such I have compiled my personal experience, explanation for past events leading to the situation, as well as digital proof or directions to digital proof, that can reinforce this turn of events, as well as a theory I feel best suits the information at hand, fitting the character and motive of these individuals.

When did the situation occur?: about 01:40 GMT roughly.
Your evidence to support your claim: An staff member accepted the Hit request, Chosendemon brought them in for the sit.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Steve Lays. Samuel Smith

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Orest Howson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I call the hit because he got one of my friends removed from my org. It was dealt with on the server. I did not know that Alphonse was going to came the hit.

Orest Howson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I held a grudge for over a week but I did know who he was what he looked like and all that. @Aaron If I did brake a server rule let me know so I know how to set up the hits better.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

As previously stated, holding a grudge for a decision that was in fact, taken by Alphonse, a grudge against someone who was the victim of the removed member, and not actually the decisive reason for them being removed (It was in fact because they kept calling the police when Chicago was making meth, to deliberately get everyone arrested.), for a situation that was almost entirely outside of roleplay, and many days ago, are all things you were aware of.
We were both online many times, save for the weekend, and for some good time before the attack in question, and even interacted without hostility, and still no action was taken.

It was not until Alphonse had a direct interaction with me on the server, that what must have been an hour or so later, that this hit was placed.
It is not honourable or rule-abiding to do this, but it is even more unwise to attempt to take the fall for doing Alphonse's dirty work, helping him fulfil his vendettas.

Last edited:

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Are we just waiting for a response from @ChevyMan ?

ChevyMan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

all i did was come get a hit against someone and i asked barry to come and he did it for me and this was all dealt with is game choosen was ther as well during the sit and barrys like i said claimed the hit as a reson for it to be dont i asked him if i could kill him and i held him at gun point and brought him to my house befor i did it as well so he was also in my car as i brought him there

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I see no rules being broken here. Roleplay is roleplay - if he is mad because you got him somehow kicked then he is in the right to somehow punish you.

There is also a lack of evidence to support any rule-breaking claims.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.