Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: heater
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name: Alex Herrera

Target Steam Name: Mythz
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47650874
Target Character Name (if known): Ching Ming aka Ofc. Ming

Request Reason: To start off what happened was an officer was respond to a situation (of my knowledge) and during that he hit my car on accident and so I wanted to RP it out and talk to him about insurance and stuff since he rear ended my vehicle my intentions were to claim $500 from damaging my vehicle but I didn't even get the chance to state that those were my intentions instead I was issued a $100 fine for "Failing to comply with orders." because I had to follow the officer to the bank from the gun store to ask him for his name and badge number again after driving off when asked for that info the first time, after this I took it in RP to talk to a higher up about the situation but because there was no LT+ on at the time my options were to talk with a SGT and he couldn't do much nor appeal the ticket.

So later after the fact that that the situation that didn't take far apart from the current situation for why I am making this report. I parked in front of the realtor and it were the same officers from before the Detective and his partner (a marked officer) decided to confront me, insult me calling me a rat, a snitch and calling me a "narc without the badge." in which I didn't really care about but it goes to show their formality of the situation but after their weak insults they decided to ram my vehicle again.
When did the situation occur?: 9:20 AM EST, 3/22/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:
1st Video
2nd Video
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i read your report and I'm sorry you feel insulted by me calling you a snitch even though in the video I called myself a rat aswell lmao, as for the ticket you followed us around and kept sayin about how I accidentally hit your car so I gave you a 100 dollar ticket for not complying which I didn't think was too serious as its 100 lol but you do you brother man.
Also your sayin the sergeant couldn't do anything but he agreed with my ticket so its not that he couldn't its that he also felt it was justified anyway have a good day sorry your so upset over this encounter.

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

as for me hitting your car I was just having fun at the point since you continued to follow us after I gave you a ticket for it

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i would like to also know why the 2nd video is cut to where I start saying stuff and not before to show full encounter but that's alright just a little weird

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i read your report and I'm sorry you feel insulted by me calling you a snitch even though in the video I called myself a rat aswell lmao, as for the ticket you followed us around and kept sayin about how I accidentally hit your car so I gave you a 100 dollar ticket for not complying which I didn't think was too serious as its 100 lol but you do you brother man.
Also your sayin the sergeant couldn't do anything but he agreed with my ticket so its not that he couldn't its that he also felt it was justified anyway have a good day sorry your so upset over this encounter.
You're sorry but you decided to OOC and tell the whole server about it?
1616431621348.png
You never called yourself a rat? either way the point of the report was because you decided to be a minge and ram into my vehicle multiple times
which isn't only Fail Driving but you were also on duty as a government employee and you abused your power.

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

if u think I didn't call myself a rat you didn't even watch your own video kid its in the video lmao

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

either way not gonna argue with you because your upset over getting a ticket after following a cop and being told to leave and I'm sorry you feel that way but this whole situation could've been avoided if after you followed me to bank you listened and got in your car but instead you were disobeying orders from an officer either way though I will admit i shouldnt have hit your car again after but if your gonna follow me around callin us jackasses im gonna have fun with it lol

Last edited:

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

and also to add to his comments about me saying he's a snitch ingame you can also see in his video him calling us jackasses so lmao and the first video where you think im talkin to you in my car you can clearly see we were all talkin on radio to eachother about another cop not you lmfao

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I'm inviting any member of the police supervision team to review the case, after which I will provide any additional judgements I deem necessary.

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Personally I believe I should be punished in someway for hitting his vehicle in the second clip as it was an immature reaction to him following us but otherwise I can't see what I did wrong with giving him a 100 dollar ticket for failing to comply

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

After consultation with a member of the police supervision team, the following conclusions have been reached.

@Huey will recieve 1 Severity Point on his police record for abuse of powers. More details on severity points can be found here. In the future, perhaps when you hit a civilians, you should discuss it with them instead of nearly running people over as you drive away from them and when they come and confront you you don't ticket them for not driving away. Additionally you will also be receiving 1 Warning Point for aggressive fail driving.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.