LV

Your Steam Name: Kody1169
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127190062
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jack Stanford

Rule-breacher Steam Name: Grizzly | Hello
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61795631 | STEAM_0:1:63477112
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable) : Cody Watts | Aiden Hyatt

Reason for Request:
I arrived on scene to a call about two armed men with pistols raiding a house. They left the garage with pistols and hopped in the car, we destroyed the car and they hopped out. I took both suspects down, when the one guy, grizzly, left the server (you can tell by him disappearing and his car saying (disconnected). He hopped back on, called in his car again, did some damage to me (luckily I heard the car coming and started moving), then his friend hopped in, when leaving they ran over a civilian.

Time of Occurrence: 3:30 ET 7/5/17

Evidence to support your claim: Sorry for the audio issue. I messed up an audio setting.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dennis

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

First thing the cop call was people breaking nlr and mad.
second thing we never had weapons out when we left the garage we where unarmed and never shot once
Third thing you didnt have a auido problem but the first time you saw us you just started rdming we didnt have weapons out and you didnt say anything to us you just started shooting us without saying anything and we didnt have weapons out or anything so this report is false.

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

From my point of view what happend was me and my freind aiden where leaving our house and this cop said nothing to us when we where leaving, we didnt have guns out and when we went to leave without being spoken to or anything he just started shooting us for no reason and didnt say anything to us just basically rdming and after killing both me and my freind without saying anything he takes our weapon we where the victims here

Hello

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You shot us with out even telling us to stop you did not say a single word and how did you get the call we killed all the people raiding us so how would you get a call from a dead person?

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

After this incident ingame this fellow taunted me by saying why just buy premium to get banned. He was the rule breaker in this sit

Kody1169

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly, leaving and rejoining is leaving to avoid RP. That means you broke the rules.
Second, you really going to lie to me?

You broke NLR by coming back after breaking the rules by leaving to avoid RP.

If you pause the video at 30 seconds, you can clearly see you had a pistol out.

Secondly, I know Dennis and I both told you to stop.

Kody1169

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Forgive my annoying chuckle at 20 seconds, it's a bit annoying.

P.S.

Do you wanna change your story again? I don't recommend lying again.

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Edit:
Both users will be banned for Breaking FearRP, @Grizzly(WaitingonAustin) will be banned for 2 days for Breaking FearRP

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Okay you edited that shit in you didnt not say stop or anything ingame that is a lye and you even see the people who are breaking nlr and fail rping and your backing it up. You didnt say anything to us and started shooting us for no reason that video is 100% edited you just edited the stop drop the gun into the video

Status
Not open for further replies.